Video Premiere: Erykah Badu's 'Gone Baby, Don't Be Long'
Erykah Badu's music video in support of her single "Gone Baby, Don't Be Long" has been debuted. It follows the soul singer as she makes her way through animated landscape. The clip might not stir controversy like she did with her last year's "Window Seat" nudity stunt, but it certainly offers striking visuals.
"Gone Baby, Don't Be Long" is taken from the second installment of Erykah's "New Amerykah" album series, "New Amerykah Part Two (Return of the Ankh)". Its blueprint-inspired music video is directed by Flying Lotus with the help from graphic designer/animator Beeple.
Erykah Badu was granted six months probation and fined $500 after she was convicted on a charge of disorderly conduct for stripping in public during "Window Seat" controversial video shoot. She filmed the clip at Dealey Plaza, a tourist hotspot in Dallas, Texas where former U.S. president John F. Kennedy was assassinated.
- 'Han Solo' Movie May Reveal How the Iconic Smuggler Won the Millenium Falcon
- Taylor Swift Details Alleged Groping in Deposition: I Felt 'Distressed' and 'Violated'
- Bow Wow Announces Joint Album With Soulja Boy 'Ignorant S**t' Ahead of Retirement
- 'Westworld' Star Responds to the Man in Black Theories
- 'Deadpool 2': Find Out Details of Tim Miller's Disagreements With Ryan Reynolds That Led to His Exit
- Kylie Jenner Has a Good Reason Why She Mistook a Pig for a Chicken in Viral Clip
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.02 Sneak Peeks: Rick Relinquishes Control, Andrea Tours the Kingdom
- Kanye West Vows to Boycott Grammys if Frank Ocean Isn't Nominated