Video Premiere: Erykah Badu's 'Gone Baby, Don't Be Long'
Erykah Badu's music video in support of her single "Gone Baby, Don't Be Long" has been debuted. It follows the soul singer as she makes her way through animated landscape. The clip might not stir controversy like she did with her last year's "Window Seat" nudity stunt, but it certainly offers striking visuals.
"Gone Baby, Don't Be Long" is taken from the second installment of Erykah's "New Amerykah" album series, "New Amerykah Part Two (Return of the Ankh)". Its blueprint-inspired music video is directed by Flying Lotus with the help from graphic designer/animator Beeple.
Erykah Badu was granted six months probation and fined $500 after she was convicted on a charge of disorderly conduct for stripping in public during "Window Seat" controversial video shoot. She filmed the clip at Dealey Plaza, a tourist hotspot in Dallas, Texas where former U.S. president John F. Kennedy was assassinated.
Erykah Badu's "Gone Baby, Don't Be Long" music video
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby