Video Premiere: Erykah Badu's 'Gone Baby, Don't Be Long'
Erykah Badu's music video in support of her single "Gone Baby, Don't Be Long" has been debuted. It follows the soul singer as she makes her way through animated landscape. The clip might not stir controversy like she did with her last year's "Window Seat" nudity stunt, but it certainly offers striking visuals.
"Gone Baby, Don't Be Long" is taken from the second installment of Erykah's "New Amerykah" album series, "New Amerykah Part Two (Return of the Ankh)". Its blueprint-inspired music video is directed by Flying Lotus with the help from graphic designer/animator Beeple.
Erykah Badu was granted six months probation and fined $500 after she was convicted on a charge of disorderly conduct for stripping in public during "Window Seat" controversial video shoot. She filmed the clip at Dealey Plaza, a tourist hotspot in Dallas, Texas where former U.S. president John F. Kennedy was assassinated.
- 'Stranger Things': Here's What Upside Down Is According to the Child Actors
- Ben Affleck and Jennifer Garner Grab Breakfast Sans Kids Amid Rumor They Call Off Divorce
- Cheryl's Mom Fuels Rumors Singer Is Expecting a Child With Liam Payne
- Lionsgate Is Open for More 'Twilight' Sequels
- Cara Delevingne Nearly Topless in Ripped Top for Puma Campaign
- See Tom Brady Sunbathing Completely Naked During Vacation With Gisele Bundchen
- Everyone Is Excited to Meet Superman in New 'Supergirl' Season 2 Sneak Peeks
- Nick Jonas Shares His First Photo From 'Jumanji' Set, but There's a Catch