Video Premiere: Erykah Badu's 'Gone Baby, Don't Be Long'
Erykah Badu's music video in support of her single "Gone Baby, Don't Be Long" has been debuted. It follows the soul singer as she makes her way through animated landscape. The clip might not stir controversy like she did with her last year's "Window Seat" nudity stunt, but it certainly offers striking visuals.
"Gone Baby, Don't Be Long" is taken from the second installment of Erykah's "New Amerykah" album series, "New Amerykah Part Two (Return of the Ankh)". Its blueprint-inspired music video is directed by Flying Lotus with the help from graphic designer/animator Beeple.
Erykah Badu was granted six months probation and fined $500 after she was convicted on a charge of disorderly conduct for stripping in public during "Window Seat" controversial video shoot. She filmed the clip at Dealey Plaza, a tourist hotspot in Dallas, Texas where former U.S. president John F. Kennedy was assassinated.
Erykah Badu's "Gone Baby, Don't Be Long" music video
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3