Tyler Perry's 'Madea's Big Happy Family' Gets Teaser Trailer
Tyler Perry's latest feature film "Madea's Big Happy Family" has been previewed in a teaser trailer which is debuted via Apple. It does not tell anything about the plot, but focuses on the title character who is dubbed "everyone's favorite wise-cracking, take-no-prisoners grandma."
A follow-up to "Madea Goes to Jail", the film will still follow Madea who this time jumps into action when her niece, Shirley, receives distressing news about her health. All Shirley wants is to gather her three adult children around her and share the news as a family. But Tammy, Kimberly and Byron are too distracted by their own problems.
It's up to Madea, with the help of the equally rambunctious Aunt Bam, to gather the clan together and make things right the only way she knows how: with a lot of tough love, laughter...and the revelation of a long-buried family secret.
Tyler Perry still slips in grandma's wig and dress to portray Madea, joined by Bow Wow, Loretta Devine, Lauren London, Maury Povich and many more on the cast ensemble. The drama comedy will be dropped in U.S. cinemas on April 22, just in time for Easter.
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'