Tyler Perry's 'Madea's Big Happy Family' Gets Teaser Trailer
Tyler Perry's latest feature film "Madea's Big Happy Family" has been previewed in a teaser trailer which is debuted via Apple. It does not tell anything about the plot, but focuses on the title character who is dubbed "everyone's favorite wise-cracking, take-no-prisoners grandma."
A follow-up to "Madea Goes to Jail", the film will still follow Madea who this time jumps into action when her niece, Shirley, receives distressing news about her health. All Shirley wants is to gather her three adult children around her and share the news as a family. But Tammy, Kimberly and Byron are too distracted by their own problems.
It's up to Madea, with the help of the equally rambunctious Aunt Bam, to gather the clan together and make things right the only way she knows how: with a lot of tough love, laughter...and the revelation of a long-buried family secret.
Tyler Perry still slips in grandma's wig and dress to portray Madea, joined by Bow Wow, Loretta Devine, Lauren London, Maury Povich and many more on the cast ensemble. The drama comedy will be dropped in U.S. cinemas on April 22, just in time for Easter.
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21
- DJ Khaled Releases New Album 'Grateful'
- Is Drake Expecting a Son?