Tyler Perry's 'Madea's Big Happy Family' Gets Teaser Trailer
Tyler Perry's latest feature film "Madea's Big Happy Family" has been previewed in a teaser trailer which is debuted via Apple. It does not tell anything about the plot, but focuses on the title character who is dubbed "everyone's favorite wise-cracking, take-no-prisoners grandma."
A follow-up to "Madea Goes to Jail", the film will still follow Madea who this time jumps into action when her niece, Shirley, receives distressing news about her health. All Shirley wants is to gather her three adult children around her and share the news as a family. But Tammy, Kimberly and Byron are too distracted by their own problems.
It's up to Madea, with the help of the equally rambunctious Aunt Bam, to gather the clan together and make things right the only way she knows how: with a lot of tough love, laughter...and the revelation of a long-buried family secret.
Tyler Perry still slips in grandma's wig and dress to portray Madea, joined by Bow Wow, Loretta Devine, Lauren London, Maury Povich and many more on the cast ensemble. The drama comedy will be dropped in U.S. cinemas on April 22, just in time for Easter.
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?
- Trey Songz Slams Nicki Minaj: She Ain't Had S**t Before Me
- Han Solo Movie Adds 'Sing Street' Star Ian Kenny