Tyler Perry's 'Madea's Big Happy Family' Gets Teaser Trailer
Tyler Perry's latest feature film "Madea's Big Happy Family" has been previewed in a teaser trailer which is debuted via Apple. It does not tell anything about the plot, but focuses on the title character who is dubbed "everyone's favorite wise-cracking, take-no-prisoners grandma."
A follow-up to "Madea Goes to Jail", the film will still follow Madea who this time jumps into action when her niece, Shirley, receives distressing news about her health. All Shirley wants is to gather her three adult children around her and share the news as a family. But Tammy, Kimberly and Byron are too distracted by their own problems.
It's up to Madea, with the help of the equally rambunctious Aunt Bam, to gather the clan together and make things right the only way she knows how: with a lot of tough love, laughter...and the revelation of a long-buried family secret.
Tyler Perry still slips in grandma's wig and dress to portray Madea, joined by Bow Wow, Loretta Devine, Lauren London, Maury Povich and many more on the cast ensemble. The drama comedy will be dropped in U.S. cinemas on April 22, just in time for Easter.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal