Alanis Morissette Shares First Baby Picture
Alanis Morissette has debuted picture of first child Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway via her website and Facebok page. The photo shows the Canadian singer and husband Mario Treadway aka Souleye cuddling their one-month-old son while gazing and smiling at each other.
On Wednesday morning, February 9, the MC was snapped taking his son for a walk in Brentwood, California. In the lovely picture, Souleye is seen keeping the baby warm with his hands while Ever slept in a sling.
Alanis Morissette and Souleye, who got married in a secret ceremony on May 22, 2010, announced they were expecting in August the same year. "Yes, happy news... i'm pregnant :) we're so excited to start our family," she shared. After welcoming the baby boy on December 25, Alanis tweeted, "so in love with my new nuclear family."
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit