Alanis Morissette Shares First Baby Picture
Alanis Morissette has debuted picture of first child Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway via her website and Facebok page. The photo shows the Canadian singer and husband Mario Treadway aka Souleye cuddling their one-month-old son while gazing and smiling at each other.
On Wednesday morning, February 9, the MC was snapped taking his son for a walk in Brentwood, California. In the lovely picture, Souleye is seen keeping the baby warm with his hands while Ever slept in a sling.
Alanis Morissette and Souleye, who got married in a secret ceremony on May 22, 2010, announced they were expecting in August the same year. "Yes, happy news... i'm pregnant :) we're so excited to start our family," she shared. After welcoming the baby boy on December 25, Alanis tweeted, "so in love with my new nuclear family."
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns