Alanis Morissette Shares First Baby Picture
Alanis Morissette has debuted picture of first child Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway via her website and Facebok page. The photo shows the Canadian singer and husband Mario Treadway aka Souleye cuddling their one-month-old son while gazing and smiling at each other.
On Wednesday morning, February 9, the MC was snapped taking his son for a walk in Brentwood, California. In the lovely picture, Souleye is seen keeping the baby warm with his hands while Ever slept in a sling.
Alanis Morissette and Souleye, who got married in a secret ceremony on May 22, 2010, announced they were expecting in August the same year. "Yes, happy news... i'm pregnant :) we're so excited to start our family," she shared. After welcoming the baby boy on December 25, Alanis tweeted, "so in love with my new nuclear family."
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked