Alanis Morissette Shares First Baby Picture
Alanis Morissette has debuted picture of first child Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway via her website and Facebok page. The photo shows the Canadian singer and husband Mario Treadway aka Souleye cuddling their one-month-old son while gazing and smiling at each other.
On Wednesday morning, February 9, the MC was snapped taking his son for a walk in Brentwood, California. In the lovely picture, Souleye is seen keeping the baby warm with his hands while Ever slept in a sling.
Alanis Morissette and Souleye, who got married in a secret ceremony on May 22, 2010, announced they were expecting in August the same year. "Yes, happy news... i'm pregnant :) we're so excited to start our family," she shared. After welcoming the baby boy on December 25, Alanis tweeted, "so in love with my new nuclear family."
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri