Alanis Morissette Shares First Baby Picture
Alanis Morissette has debuted picture of first child Ever Imre Morissette-Treadway via her website and Facebok page. The photo shows the Canadian singer and husband Mario Treadway aka Souleye cuddling their one-month-old son while gazing and smiling at each other.
On Wednesday morning, February 9, the MC was snapped taking his son for a walk in Brentwood, California. In the lovely picture, Souleye is seen keeping the baby warm with his hands while Ever slept in a sling.
Alanis Morissette and Souleye, who got married in a secret ceremony on May 22, 2010, announced they were expecting in August the same year. "Yes, happy news... i'm pregnant :) we're so excited to start our family," she shared. After welcoming the baby boy on December 25, Alanis tweeted, "so in love with my new nuclear family."
- Pregnant Blac Chyna Gets Striptease From Mariah Carey's Dancer on Vegas Stage
- Aziz Ansari Puts Donald Trump on Blast in Scathing Op-Ed Over Anti-Muslim Remarks
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'