D'Angelo and Amanda Win 'Live to Dance'
D'Angelo Castro, 9, and Amanda Carbajales, 10, officially became the first winner of "Live to Dance". The young kids hailing from Miami won not only the judges' but also audience's love. They are entitled to a cash prize of $500,000.
The ballroom dancers beat married ballet dancers White Tree Fine Art and 11-year-old soloist Kendall Glover in the big finale. White Tree was the first to be eliminated from the Top 3, leaving kids as the possible winner(s).
D'Angelo and Amanda if one remembers were the couple who had the judges laughing when they ask them whether they were dating during the first audition. Spitfire Amanda said they were in a relationship and nudged D'Angelo to say the same, but the boy was too shy.
Upon winning, D'Angelo said, "I'm going to go to Disney World!"
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth