D'Angelo and Amanda Win 'Live to Dance'
D'Angelo Castro, 9, and Amanda Carbajales, 10, officially became the first winner of "Live to Dance". The young kids hailing from Miami won not only the judges' but also audience's love. They are entitled to a cash prize of $500,000.
The ballroom dancers beat married ballet dancers White Tree Fine Art and 11-year-old soloist Kendall Glover in the big finale. White Tree was the first to be eliminated from the Top 3, leaving kids as the possible winner(s).
D'Angelo and Amanda if one remembers were the couple who had the judges laughing when they ask them whether they were dating during the first audition. Spitfire Amanda said they were in a relationship and nudged D'Angelo to say the same, but the boy was too shy.
Upon winning, D'Angelo said, "I'm going to go to Disney World!"
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip