D'Angelo and Amanda Win 'Live to Dance'
D'Angelo Castro, 9, and Amanda Carbajales, 10, officially became the first winner of "Live to Dance". The young kids hailing from Miami won not only the judges' but also audience's love. They are entitled to a cash prize of $500,000.
The ballroom dancers beat married ballet dancers White Tree Fine Art and 11-year-old soloist Kendall Glover in the big finale. White Tree was the first to be eliminated from the Top 3, leaving kids as the possible winner(s).
D'Angelo and Amanda if one remembers were the couple who had the judges laughing when they ask them whether they were dating during the first audition. Spitfire Amanda said they were in a relationship and nudged D'Angelo to say the same, but the boy was too shy.
Upon winning, D'Angelo said, "I'm going to go to Disney World!"
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Reportedly Eyes Liam Garrigan to Portray King Arthur
- No, It's Not Britney! Kourtney Kardashian Plays With Huge Snake in This Cringe-Inducing Picture