D'Angelo and Amanda Win 'Live to Dance'
D'Angelo Castro, 9, and Amanda Carbajales, 10, officially became the first winner of "Live to Dance". The young kids hailing from Miami won not only the judges' but also audience's love. They are entitled to a cash prize of $500,000.
The ballroom dancers beat married ballet dancers White Tree Fine Art and 11-year-old soloist Kendall Glover in the big finale. White Tree was the first to be eliminated from the Top 3, leaving kids as the possible winner(s).
D'Angelo and Amanda if one remembers were the couple who had the judges laughing when they ask them whether they were dating during the first audition. Spitfire Amanda said they were in a relationship and nudged D'Angelo to say the same, but the boy was too shy.
Upon winning, D'Angelo said, "I'm going to go to Disney World!"
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed