D'Angelo and Amanda Win 'Live to Dance'
D'Angelo Castro, 9, and Amanda Carbajales, 10, officially became the first winner of "Live to Dance". The young kids hailing from Miami won not only the judges' but also audience's love. They are entitled to a cash prize of $500,000.
The ballroom dancers beat married ballet dancers White Tree Fine Art and 11-year-old soloist Kendall Glover in the big finale. White Tree was the first to be eliminated from the Top 3, leaving kids as the possible winner(s).
D'Angelo and Amanda if one remembers were the couple who had the judges laughing when they ask them whether they were dating during the first audition. Spitfire Amanda said they were in a relationship and nudged D'Angelo to say the same, but the boy was too shy.
Upon winning, D'Angelo said, "I'm going to go to Disney World!"
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'