'X-Men: First Class' Trailer to Debut Thursday, New Image and Full Logo Unveiled
Four months away from the release of "X-Men: First Class", 20th Century Fox has started actively promoting the movie. The studio has just announced that they will drop the first trailer of the movie on its official Facebook page on Thursday, February 10.
Also on the Facebook which was recently updated, there is a picture of "X-Men: First Class" logo which has been featured in the teaser poster. The new photo unveils the full words on top side of the logo which are "Xavier's school for gifted youngsters."
In the meantime, to tide fans over the release of the trailer Fox has debuted a new still. Making its way out via Entertainment Weekly, it gives a look at Michael Fassbender's Magneto as well as his helmet from the backside.
"X-Men: First Class" will chart the epic beginning of the "X-Men" saga and follow Charles Xavier and Erik Lensherr when they were still close friends who worked together with other mutants to stop the greatest threat the world has ever known. It also highlights the events that lead them to become archenemies.
James McAvoy takes the role of Charles Xavier, with the likes of Jennifer Lawrence, Rose Byrne, Nicholas Hoult and January Jones playing other mutant characters. Matthew Vaughn serves as a helmer for the action sci-fi which is due June 3 in the U.S.
'X-Men: First Class' full logo:
- Fifth Harmony, Nick Viall and Nancy Kerrigan to Join 'DWTS' Season 24
- Justin Bieber Denies Peeing His Pants: 'Water Spilled on My D**k Area'
- Meryl Streep Reacts After Karl Lagerfeld Calls Her 'Cheap' for Snubbing Chanel Dress at Oscars
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'