Jennifer Aniston and Adam Sandler Pair Up at 'Just Go with It' NY Premiere
When "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" was premiered in Los Angeles on February 8, Columbia Pictures took it to Ziegfeld Theater in New York City to promote "Just Go with It" on the same day. Relying on the support from the cast ensemble, the event saw the appearances of Jennifer Aniston, Adam Sandler, Nicole Kidman, Brooklyn Decker, Dave Matthews and Kevin Nealon among others.
Playing working partners in the film, Aniston who showed some skin with a black Dolce & Gabbana dress and Sandler who went formal in his suit embraced each other on the blue carpet. The female lead was additionally seen getting close with child stars Bailee Madison and Griffin Gluck who portrayed her children in the romantic comedy.
Kidman was accompanied by singer husband Keith Urban to the premiere. Director Dennis Dugan also showed up that night, tagging along spouse Sharon O'Connor. Molly Sims, Aleksa Palladino, Andy Samberg and Grace Hightower meanwhile were among the celebrity guests that night.
"Just Go with It" revolves around plastic surgeon Danny who enlists help from his trusty assistant/receptionist to pretend as his soon-to-be ex-wife after lying about his marital status to a woman of his dreams. When the plan starts to backfire, everyone heads off to Hawaii for a weekend that will change the course of their lives. The movie will open wide in the U.S. on February 11.
- Jennifer Lawrence Reveals Why She Thinks She's a Curse to Hawaiians
- First Footage of 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Unveils Spidey's Classic Web Wings
- Billy Bob Thornton Wants to Reunite With Angelina Jolie Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Katie Holmes Finally Addresses Her 'Secret Relationship' With Jamie Foxx
- Watch Jessie J Writhe Around in 'Can't Take My Eyes Off You' Video
- Kate McKinnon and T.J. Miller Go Wild in New 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- New 'The Walking Dead' Photo Teases Graphic Scene for Carl in 'Sing Me a Song'
- Mariah Carey Exposes Her Private Part as She Goes Commando in Short Dress