Leighton Meester's New Song 'Front Cut' Ft. Clinton Sparks
Leighton Meester is still working on her debut album which has been mentioned since 2009. The "Gossip Girl" beauty has joined forces with Clinton Sparks, and their duet titled "Front Cut" has been unveiled and offered for free download. It's expected to make the cut to her upcoming record.
From going country in the soundtrack of her recently-released movie "Country Strong", now Leighton returns to her pop/dance root. In this track, both she and Clinton agree she should get a front cut instead of standing in line because she looks "too fine and good" to be waiting in the queue.
It takes a long time for Leighton to release an album because she is, according to E! Online, making not just one CD but two. Beside working with Clinton Sparks, she has previously hooked up with Robin Thicke in "Somebody to Love" and lent her vocal in Cobra Starship's track "Good Girls Go Bad".
More Leighton Meester News
- 'Pitch Perfect 3' Release Pushed Back to Winter 2017
- Amber Heard Claims Police Lie About Finding No Evidence to Protect Johnny Depp
- 'Mary Poppins Returns' Gets Christmas Release Date and Official Synopsis
- Khloe Kardashian Cozying Up to Odell Beckham Jr. at Drake's Memorial Day Party
- Keira Knightley Defended by Directors and Fellow Stars After John Carney Trashed Her
- Jena Malone and Boyfriend Welcome Baby Boy - Meet Baby Ode!
- 'Shield' Actor Michael Jace Convicted of Second-Degree Murder for Shooting His Wife
- First Look at Harry, Ginny and Albus in 'Harry Potter and the Cursed Child'