Leighton Meester's New Song 'Front Cut' Ft. Clinton Sparks
Leighton Meester is still working on her debut album which has been mentioned since 2009. The "Gossip Girl" beauty has joined forces with Clinton Sparks, and their duet titled "Front Cut" has been unveiled and offered for free download. It's expected to make the cut to her upcoming record.
From going country in the soundtrack of her recently-released movie "Country Strong", now Leighton returns to her pop/dance root. In this track, both she and Clinton agree she should get a front cut instead of standing in line because she looks "too fine and good" to be waiting in the queue.
It takes a long time for Leighton to release an album because she is, according to E! Online, making not just one CD but two. Beside working with Clinton Sparks, she has previously hooked up with Robin Thicke in "Somebody to Love" and lent her vocal in Cobra Starship's track "Good Girls Go Bad".
- Lady GaGa Annoyed by Traffic in 'Carpool Karaoke'. Get the Sneak Peek!
- Ryan Lochte Celebrates His Dog's 8th Birthday for Three Consecutive Years
- Rihanna Asks for Help to Find Her Missing Backup Dancer Shirlene Quigley
- Report: Britney Spears Is Filming 'Slumber Party' Music Video
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack