Leighton Meester's New Song 'Front Cut' Ft. Clinton Sparks
Leighton Meester is still working on her debut album which has been mentioned since 2009. The "Gossip Girl" beauty has joined forces with Clinton Sparks, and their duet titled "Front Cut" has been unveiled and offered for free download. It's expected to make the cut to her upcoming record.
From going country in the soundtrack of her recently-released movie "Country Strong", now Leighton returns to her pop/dance root. In this track, both she and Clinton agree she should get a front cut instead of standing in line because she looks "too fine and good" to be waiting in the queue.
It takes a long time for Leighton to release an album because she is, according to E! Online, making not just one CD but two. Beside working with Clinton Sparks, she has previously hooked up with Robin Thicke in "Somebody to Love" and lent her vocal in Cobra Starship's track "Good Girls Go Bad".
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service