Leighton Meester's New Song 'Front Cut' Ft. Clinton Sparks
Leighton Meester is still working on her debut album which has been mentioned since 2009. The "Gossip Girl" beauty has joined forces with Clinton Sparks, and their duet titled "Front Cut" has been unveiled and offered for free download. It's expected to make the cut to her upcoming record.
From going country in the soundtrack of her recently-released movie "Country Strong", now Leighton returns to her pop/dance root. In this track, both she and Clinton agree she should get a front cut instead of standing in line because she looks "too fine and good" to be waiting in the queue.
It takes a long time for Leighton to release an album because she is, according to E! Online, making not just one CD but two. Beside working with Clinton Sparks, she has previously hooked up with Robin Thicke in "Somebody to Love" and lent her vocal in Cobra Starship's track "Good Girls Go Bad".
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers