Leighton Meester's New Song 'Front Cut' Ft. Clinton Sparks
Leighton Meester is still working on her debut album which has been mentioned since 2009. The "Gossip Girl" beauty has joined forces with Clinton Sparks, and their duet titled "Front Cut" has been unveiled and offered for free download. It's expected to make the cut to her upcoming record.
From going country in the soundtrack of her recently-released movie "Country Strong", now Leighton returns to her pop/dance root. In this track, both she and Clinton agree she should get a front cut instead of standing in line because she looks "too fine and good" to be waiting in the queue.
It takes a long time for Leighton to release an album because she is, according to E! Online, making not just one CD but two. Beside working with Clinton Sparks, she has previously hooked up with Robin Thicke in "Somebody to Love" and lent her vocal in Cobra Starship's track "Good Girls Go Bad".
- Angelina Jolie Worries Brad Pitt Will Leave Her for Marion Cotillard
- Kanye West Kicks Off 'Saint Pablo Tour' and It Has Flying Stage. How Fans React?
- 'Frustrated' Shawn Mendes Slams Billboard for Misquoting Comments About His Fans
- Sibling Rivalry What? Khloe Kardashian Calls Kim Her 'Body Motivation'
- Robin Thicke, Pharrell and T.I. Officially Appeal 'Blurred Lines' Copyright Verdict
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Bra During Casual Stroll While Kylie Flaunts Major Cleavage
- Demi Moore Joins Cast of R-Rated Comedy 'Rock That Body'
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are in No Rush to Walk Down the Aisle