Justin Bieber's New Song 'Dr. Bieber' Emerges in Full
Justin Bieber's new song called "Dr. Bieber" has hit the web, talking about how his Fever phenomenon "spreads across the globe, into every single home, city and country." It reportedly has been played at a soundcheck party, but didn't make its way out in its full studio version until recently.
"Bieber Fever spreading rapidly and it's uncurable. I repeat uncurable," he shouts in between the beat. He then raps, "I got a PhD, I don't need a fake ID/ You females know of me, I'm so sick with no IV/ J-U-S-T Bieber Fever on the street, time to realize I'm the beast."
The singing sensation diagnoses the symptom in further line, "This is not a cold, not a flu, not a sickness. This is good and doesn't hurt to get this." He continues dropping his lines, "You were never cured and you never will regret this."
Justin Bieber is currently concentrating on promoting his new movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" which is coming across United States on February 11. He is additionally gearing up to perform at the February 13 Grammy Awards with Jaden Smith and Usher.
More Justin Bieber News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'