Justin Bieber's New Song 'Dr. Bieber' Emerges in Full
Justin Bieber's new song called "Dr. Bieber" has hit the web, talking about how his Fever phenomenon "spreads across the globe, into every single home, city and country." It reportedly has been played at a soundcheck party, but didn't make its way out in its full studio version until recently.
"Bieber Fever spreading rapidly and it's uncurable. I repeat uncurable," he shouts in between the beat. He then raps, "I got a PhD, I don't need a fake ID/ You females know of me, I'm so sick with no IV/ J-U-S-T Bieber Fever on the street, time to realize I'm the beast."
The singing sensation diagnoses the symptom in further line, "This is not a cold, not a flu, not a sickness. This is good and doesn't hurt to get this." He continues dropping his lines, "You were never cured and you never will regret this."
Justin Bieber is currently concentrating on promoting his new movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" which is coming across United States on February 11. He is additionally gearing up to perform at the February 13 Grammy Awards with Jaden Smith and Usher.
More Justin Bieber News
- 'Bachelor in Paradise' Recap: A Man Gets His Heart Broken and Leaves
- Chris Hemsworth and Tom Hiddleston Bring Thor and Loki to Children Hospital in Australia
- Kendall Jenner Flaunts Her Booty in Unpublished Vogue Pic
- 'Pretty Little Liars' 7.10 Preview: The Kidnapper Gets Attacked
- Iggy Azalea Hits Recording Studio With Verse Simmonds
- See Justin Timberlake and Jessica Biel Goof Around With Hillary Clinton at L.A. Fundraiser
- Lionsgate Bringing 'The Monolith' Comic Book to Big Screen
- Teresa Giudice Under Fire for Posting Inappropriate Bikini Pics of Her Underage Daughters