Justin Bieber's New Song 'Dr. Bieber' Emerges in Full
Justin Bieber's new song called "Dr. Bieber" has hit the web, talking about how his Fever phenomenon "spreads across the globe, into every single home, city and country." It reportedly has been played at a soundcheck party, but didn't make its way out in its full studio version until recently.
"Bieber Fever spreading rapidly and it's uncurable. I repeat uncurable," he shouts in between the beat. He then raps, "I got a PhD, I don't need a fake ID/ You females know of me, I'm so sick with no IV/ J-U-S-T Bieber Fever on the street, time to realize I'm the beast."
The singing sensation diagnoses the symptom in further line, "This is not a cold, not a flu, not a sickness. This is good and doesn't hurt to get this." He continues dropping his lines, "You were never cured and you never will regret this."
Justin Bieber is currently concentrating on promoting his new movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" which is coming across United States on February 11. He is additionally gearing up to perform at the February 13 Grammy Awards with Jaden Smith and Usher.
More Justin Bieber News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding