Justin Bieber's New Song 'Dr. Bieber' Emerges in Full
Justin Bieber's new song called "Dr. Bieber" has hit the web, talking about how his Fever phenomenon "spreads across the globe, into every single home, city and country." It reportedly has been played at a soundcheck party, but didn't make its way out in its full studio version until recently.
"Bieber Fever spreading rapidly and it's uncurable. I repeat uncurable," he shouts in between the beat. He then raps, "I got a PhD, I don't need a fake ID/ You females know of me, I'm so sick with no IV/ J-U-S-T Bieber Fever on the street, time to realize I'm the beast."
The singing sensation diagnoses the symptom in further line, "This is not a cold, not a flu, not a sickness. This is good and doesn't hurt to get this." He continues dropping his lines, "You were never cured and you never will regret this."
Justin Bieber is currently concentrating on promoting his new movie "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" which is coming across United States on February 11. He is additionally gearing up to perform at the February 13 Grammy Awards with Jaden Smith and Usher.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked