New Trailer for David Schwimmer's Online Predator Film 'Trust'
Apple has got its hand on a new trailer from "Trust" which comes from directorial hand of David Schwimmer. Giving a preview to the harrowing story of internet predator, the newly-released video focuses more on the emotionally shocked family instead of showing a father's anger after their daughter becomes a victim of sexual assault as highlighted in the previous trailer.
A suburban family is torn apart when 14-year-old Annie meets her first boyfriend online. After months of communicating via online chat and phone, Annie discovers her friend is not who he originally claimed to be. Shocked into disbelief, her parents are shattered by their daughter's actions and struggle to support her as she comes to terms with what has happened to her once innocent life.
Liana Liberato plays Annie while Clive Owen and Catherine Keener team up to portray Annie's parents. Oscar nominee Viola Davis joins the cast in supporting role. Written by Andy Bellin, the drama will open in limited U.S. theaters on April 1.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked