New Trailer for David Schwimmer's Online Predator Film 'Trust'
Apple has got its hand on a new trailer from "Trust" which comes from directorial hand of David Schwimmer. Giving a preview to the harrowing story of internet predator, the newly-released video focuses more on the emotionally shocked family instead of showing a father's anger after their daughter becomes a victim of sexual assault as highlighted in the previous trailer.
A suburban family is torn apart when 14-year-old Annie meets her first boyfriend online. After months of communicating via online chat and phone, Annie discovers her friend is not who he originally claimed to be. Shocked into disbelief, her parents are shattered by their daughter's actions and struggle to support her as she comes to terms with what has happened to her once innocent life.
Liana Liberato plays Annie while Clive Owen and Catherine Keener team up to portray Annie's parents. Oscar nominee Viola Davis joins the cast in supporting role. Written by Andy Bellin, the drama will open in limited U.S. theaters on April 1.
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor