New Trailer for David Schwimmer's Online Predator Film 'Trust'
Apple has got its hand on a new trailer from "Trust" which comes from directorial hand of David Schwimmer. Giving a preview to the harrowing story of internet predator, the newly-released video focuses more on the emotionally shocked family instead of showing a father's anger after their daughter becomes a victim of sexual assault as highlighted in the previous trailer.
A suburban family is torn apart when 14-year-old Annie meets her first boyfriend online. After months of communicating via online chat and phone, Annie discovers her friend is not who he originally claimed to be. Shocked into disbelief, her parents are shattered by their daughter's actions and struggle to support her as she comes to terms with what has happened to her once innocent life.
Liana Liberato plays Annie while Clive Owen and Catherine Keener team up to portray Annie's parents. Oscar nominee Viola Davis joins the cast in supporting role. Written by Andy Bellin, the drama will open in limited U.S. theaters on April 1.
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'