New Trailer for David Schwimmer's Online Predator Film 'Trust'
Apple has got its hand on a new trailer from "Trust" which comes from directorial hand of David Schwimmer. Giving a preview to the harrowing story of internet predator, the newly-released video focuses more on the emotionally shocked family instead of showing a father's anger after their daughter becomes a victim of sexual assault as highlighted in the previous trailer.
A suburban family is torn apart when 14-year-old Annie meets her first boyfriend online. After months of communicating via online chat and phone, Annie discovers her friend is not who he originally claimed to be. Shocked into disbelief, her parents are shattered by their daughter's actions and struggle to support her as she comes to terms with what has happened to her once innocent life.
Liana Liberato plays Annie while Clive Owen and Catherine Keener team up to portray Annie's parents. Oscar nominee Viola Davis joins the cast in supporting role. Written by Andy Bellin, the drama will open in limited U.S. theaters on April 1.
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps
- These Photos of Jim Carrey and Late Ex Suggest Her Marriage to Estranged Husband Was Fake