Lindsay Lohan Reportedly Up for 'Superman' Role
After losing her role in "Inferno: A Linda Lovelace Story", Lindsay Lohan might be struggling to land another job. Rumor has it, she is eying a role in upcoming Superman movie to be directed by Zack Snyder and is supposed to meet with the filmmakers soon.
According to TMZ, Lohan's representatives "have had multiple phone conversations within the last few weeks with the people behind" the project tentatively called "The Man of Steel". While she is not in the running for the role of Lois Lane, Lohan is said up to play a "major character."
Sources tells the site that the 24-year-old actress/singer is "dying to show people again how talented she is." She is allegedly worried that her latest run-in with the law, in which she is accused of stealing a necklace, could ruin her chance to nab the role.
While there is still no denial from Lohan's or Warners' camp, some believe that her casting will never happen. The "Georgia Rule" babe was previously said eying the role of Mary Jane in untitled Spider-Man reboot, but she ended up not becoming part of the film.
The new Superman movie has tapped Henry Cavill to portray Clark Kent. No actress is cast for the role of Lois Lane yet although some names have been mentioned in the contention. Filming for the superhero flick is expected to start this June for possible December 2012 release schedule.
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child