New Grammy Presenters: Miley Cyrus, Neil Patrick Harris and Paramore
More presenters of the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards are announced. Miley Cyrus, Neil Patrick Harris and Paramore are the newest addition to the list along with John Legend, Kris Kristofferson and Seth Rogen. Kris, in particular, will introduce Barbra Streisand's performance.
They are on hand to read winners of the 2011 Grammy Awards at a live telecast to take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Joining them as presenters are previously-announced Dierks Bentley, Selena Gomez, Norah Jones, LL Cool J, Nicki Minaj and Blake Shelton.
The musical guests include Justin Bieber, Lady Antebellum, Muse, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Drake, Cee-Lo, Gwyneth Paltrow and Eminem. Although the performers list has been crowded with A-list artists, the one(s) who will open the show remain under wraps.
Recent rumor suggested Christina Aguilera, who was recently slammed for flubbing "The Star-Spangled Banner" at the Super Bowl XLV, has been booked as the opening act. Words are, she will team up with Jennifer Hudson to pay homage to veteran singer Aretha Franklin.
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos