New Grammy Presenters: Miley Cyrus, Neil Patrick Harris and Paramore
More presenters of the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards are announced. Miley Cyrus, Neil Patrick Harris and Paramore are the newest addition to the list along with John Legend, Kris Kristofferson and Seth Rogen. Kris, in particular, will introduce Barbra Streisand's performance.
They are on hand to read winners of the 2011 Grammy Awards at a live telecast to take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Joining them as presenters are previously-announced Dierks Bentley, Selena Gomez, Norah Jones, LL Cool J, Nicki Minaj and Blake Shelton.
The musical guests include Justin Bieber, Lady Antebellum, Muse, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Drake, Cee-Lo, Gwyneth Paltrow and Eminem. Although the performers list has been crowded with A-list artists, the one(s) who will open the show remain under wraps.
Recent rumor suggested Christina Aguilera, who was recently slammed for flubbing "The Star-Spangled Banner" at the Super Bowl XLV, has been booked as the opening act. Words are, she will team up with Jennifer Hudson to pay homage to veteran singer Aretha Franklin.
- John Legend Expresses His Anger and Hope in 'In America'
- Ryan Gosling Explains His Giggle During Oscar Fiasco
- Report: Kevin Hart's Wife Eniko Pregnant With Their First Child
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Starts Filming in Scotland, Set Photos and Video Arrive
- 'Orphan Black' Unveils First Photos and Details of Final Season
- Hailey Baldwin Fuels Cameron Dallas Dating Rumors as They're Spotted Grabbing Lunch Together
- Donald Trump and Wife Melania Reportedly Sleep in Separate Bedrooms and Never Spend a Night Together
- Iggy Azalea Is Twerking in Sneak Peek of 'Mo Bounce' Music Video