New Grammy Presenters: Miley Cyrus, Neil Patrick Harris and Paramore
More presenters of the 53rd Annual Grammy Awards are announced. Miley Cyrus, Neil Patrick Harris and Paramore are the newest addition to the list along with John Legend, Kris Kristofferson and Seth Rogen. Kris, in particular, will introduce Barbra Streisand's performance.
They are on hand to read winners of the 2011 Grammy Awards at a live telecast to take place at the Staples Center in Los Angeles. Joining them as presenters are previously-announced Dierks Bentley, Selena Gomez, Norah Jones, LL Cool J, Nicki Minaj and Blake Shelton.
The musical guests include Justin Bieber, Lady Antebellum, Muse, Lady GaGa, Katy Perry, Rihanna, Drake, Cee-Lo, Gwyneth Paltrow and Eminem. Although the performers list has been crowded with A-list artists, the one(s) who will open the show remain under wraps.
Recent rumor suggested Christina Aguilera, who was recently slammed for flubbing "The Star-Spangled Banner" at the Super Bowl XLV, has been booked as the opening act. Words are, she will team up with Jennifer Hudson to pay homage to veteran singer Aretha Franklin.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame