'Glee' Preview: Sam Channels Justin Bieber in 'Comeback'
In his best attempt to imitate Justin Bieber, Sam combs his hair to the front and wears a purple jacket. "I gotta get that girl to the Cheerios," Sue Sylvester commented after watching Sam's performance of "Baby" in the music room.
Next week on "Glee", Rachel tries to launch a comeback into the McKinley High social stratosphere with a little help from Brittany. Meanwhile, Sam starts a tribute band. "Bieber comes up in episode 13 as a small plot point. Sam sings a J.B. song to win Quinn's approval," co-creator Ryan Murphy previously said.
"Comeback" which airs February 15 would also contain the wackiest idea that the show could throw. Sue, who is going through a period of depression, surprisingly joins the Glee club. "Sue suffers a devastating loss after the Super Bowl episode and she becomes very, very depressed-kind of dangerously depressed where she's more violent than usual," Jane Lynch said.
"They get her to join the glee club to lift her spirits and they find that through raising her voice in song it kind of lifts her and she gets out of her depression. I'm actually in the glee club for a while."
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'