'Glee' Preview: Sam Channels Justin Bieber in 'Comeback'
In his best attempt to imitate Justin Bieber, Sam combs his hair to the front and wears a purple jacket. "I gotta get that girl to the Cheerios," Sue Sylvester commented after watching Sam's performance of "Baby" in the music room.
Next week on "Glee", Rachel tries to launch a comeback into the McKinley High social stratosphere with a little help from Brittany. Meanwhile, Sam starts a tribute band. "Bieber comes up in episode 13 as a small plot point. Sam sings a J.B. song to win Quinn's approval," co-creator Ryan Murphy previously said.
"Comeback" which airs February 15 would also contain the wackiest idea that the show could throw. Sue, who is going through a period of depression, surprisingly joins the Glee club. "Sue suffers a devastating loss after the Super Bowl episode and she becomes very, very depressed-kind of dangerously depressed where she's more violent than usual," Jane Lynch said.
"They get her to join the glee club to lift her spirits and they find that through raising her voice in song it kind of lifts her and she gets out of her depression. I'm actually in the glee club for a while."
- 'The Emoji Movie' Defeats 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' in Social Media Buzz
- Chris Brown Throws Pool Party for Daughter Royalty's Third Birthday
- Fifth Harmony Teases New Single With Mysterious Riddles on Snapchat
- Beyonce Shows Off Huge Baby Bump in Tiny Bikini
- Britney Spears Steps Out for Dinner Date With Beau Sam Asghari in Malibu
- Prince William Regrets That Princess Diana Will Never Meet His Family in Revealing Interview
- 'Paddington 2' First Teaser Sees the Return of the Beloved Peruvian Bear
- Adam Levine Flaunts 'True Love' Tattoo as He Grabs Behati Prinsloo's Booty