Britney Works With will.i.am, Drops Teaser No. 5 of 'Hold It Against Me' Video
One of Britney Spears' featured guests in her new album is unveiled. She has hooked up with will.i.am in studio for a hit single, and she happily breaks the news to her fans. "In the studio with @iamwill...you guys are gonna love this one," so she tweeted of her session with the Black Eyed Peas member.
Almost at the same time, Britney releases a fifth teaser of her forthcoming music video directed by Jonas Akerlund to support her first single "Hold It Against Me". It features a brief glimpse of the 29-year-old pop singer with her male backing dancers under the set of bright lights.
The music video is confirmed to make its way out for fans' viewing pleasure on February 17 on MTV right before a new episode of "Jersey Shore". It's described as "a sexy, edgy dance piece" which shows Britney at her "peak form and ability."
The album "Femme Fatale", in which the song will appear, is now slated to come out in the United States on March 29, two weeks later than the premiere date mentioned on the Jive Records' leaked one-sheet. The CD is "a tribute to bold, empowered, confident, elusive, fun, flirty women and men."
More Britney Spears News
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant