'Bachelor' Axes Two, Taking the Rest to Anguilla Next Week
This week, "The Bachelor" ends up with the elimination of not three but two women only. The bachelorette number is now down to six after Brad Womack sent home Jackie and Alli. The former was in a group date with Michelle, Emily, Ashley, Shawntel and Britt while the latter got her one-on-one but did not receive an instant rose.
The problem with Alli is, Brad felt like they only made small talks during their date instead of talking heart-to-heart. At the end of their session, Brad told the apparel merchant he liked to hang out with her but he was not falling in love with her. And with that Brad denied her a rose and sent her home.
At the end of the rose ceremony, Brad said to the remaining ladies that it was hard to see "someone like Jackie" go home. But he said goodbye is part of the process, before announcing to the ladies that he was taking them to Anguilla, a small island near St. Martin, in next week's episode.
Host Chris Harrison blogged, "...that's where we set up camp next week for what turns out to be a very pivotal episode. I think you can see how things are coming to a head with many of the ladies. Something about a little sunshine and salt water forces things to a boiling point."
More The Bachelor News
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does