Gwyneth Paltrow's Return to 'Glee' Filled With Sex Ed
Gwyneth Paltrow has been one of the most notable guests of "Glee" and her return to the popular FOX show is going to be memorable as well. TV Guide heard from the cast that Paltrow's Holly Holliday is set to teach the kids in sex education.
"All the kids are lost in their sexual knowledge," said Heather Morris whose character Brittany still thinks "a baby comes from the stork". Through Holly's guidance also, Finn finds out that "you actually can't get girls pregnant in a hot tub without intercourse." It throws back to season 1 when Quinn told him that he got her pregnant by doing so.
Jenna Ushkowitz provided the details of what the McKinley High students would do, saying "She shows us how to put condoms on bananas." Harry Shum Jr. added, "I get a zucchini."
But beyond the sex ed, Holly will get Santana to open up about her bisexuality and show a deeper side to her new boyfriend Sam. "Sam's a conservative guy," said Chord Overstreet. "But now he's oddly turned on by Santana's forcefulness."
Paltrow's return is so far set for an episode only but there may be more in the future. After all, she is drowned inside the story too deep when she enters the love triangle between her, Will and Emma. "I am very, very excited about our kiss," Matthew Morrison dished. "Gwyneth calls it her 'freebie work kiss.' That's how she gets to explain it to her husband."
Gwyneth Paltrow's episode is set to air March 8.
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher