Gwyneth Paltrow's Return to 'Glee' Filled With Sex Ed
Gwyneth Paltrow has been one of the most notable guests of "Glee" and her return to the popular FOX show is going to be memorable as well. TV Guide heard from the cast that Paltrow's Holly Holliday is set to teach the kids in sex education.
"All the kids are lost in their sexual knowledge," said Heather Morris whose character Brittany still thinks "a baby comes from the stork". Through Holly's guidance also, Finn finds out that "you actually can't get girls pregnant in a hot tub without intercourse." It throws back to season 1 when Quinn told him that he got her pregnant by doing so.
Jenna Ushkowitz provided the details of what the McKinley High students would do, saying "She shows us how to put condoms on bananas." Harry Shum Jr. added, "I get a zucchini."
But beyond the sex ed, Holly will get Santana to open up about her bisexuality and show a deeper side to her new boyfriend Sam. "Sam's a conservative guy," said Chord Overstreet. "But now he's oddly turned on by Santana's forcefulness."
Paltrow's return is so far set for an episode only but there may be more in the future. After all, she is drowned inside the story too deep when she enters the love triangle between her, Will and Emma. "I am very, very excited about our kiss," Matthew Morrison dished. "Gwyneth calls it her 'freebie work kiss.' That's how she gets to explain it to her husband."
Gwyneth Paltrow's episode is set to air March 8.
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'