Gwyneth Paltrow's Return to 'Glee' Filled With Sex Ed
Gwyneth Paltrow has been one of the most notable guests of "Glee" and her return to the popular FOX show is going to be memorable as well. TV Guide heard from the cast that Paltrow's Holly Holliday is set to teach the kids in sex education.
"All the kids are lost in their sexual knowledge," said Heather Morris whose character Brittany still thinks "a baby comes from the stork". Through Holly's guidance also, Finn finds out that "you actually can't get girls pregnant in a hot tub without intercourse." It throws back to season 1 when Quinn told him that he got her pregnant by doing so.
Jenna Ushkowitz provided the details of what the McKinley High students would do, saying "She shows us how to put condoms on bananas." Harry Shum Jr. added, "I get a zucchini."
But beyond the sex ed, Holly will get Santana to open up about her bisexuality and show a deeper side to her new boyfriend Sam. "Sam's a conservative guy," said Chord Overstreet. "But now he's oddly turned on by Santana's forcefulness."
Paltrow's return is so far set for an episode only but there may be more in the future. After all, she is drowned inside the story too deep when she enters the love triangle between her, Will and Emma. "I am very, very excited about our kiss," Matthew Morrison dished. "Gwyneth calls it her 'freebie work kiss.' That's how she gets to explain it to her husband."
Gwyneth Paltrow's episode is set to air March 8.
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says