Gwyneth Paltrow's Return to 'Glee' Filled With Sex Ed
Gwyneth Paltrow has been one of the most notable guests of "Glee" and her return to the popular FOX show is going to be memorable as well. TV Guide heard from the cast that Paltrow's Holly Holliday is set to teach the kids in sex education.
"All the kids are lost in their sexual knowledge," said Heather Morris whose character Brittany still thinks "a baby comes from the stork". Through Holly's guidance also, Finn finds out that "you actually can't get girls pregnant in a hot tub without intercourse." It throws back to season 1 when Quinn told him that he got her pregnant by doing so.
Jenna Ushkowitz provided the details of what the McKinley High students would do, saying "She shows us how to put condoms on bananas." Harry Shum Jr. added, "I get a zucchini."
But beyond the sex ed, Holly will get Santana to open up about her bisexuality and show a deeper side to her new boyfriend Sam. "Sam's a conservative guy," said Chord Overstreet. "But now he's oddly turned on by Santana's forcefulness."
Paltrow's return is so far set for an episode only but there may be more in the future. After all, she is drowned inside the story too deep when she enters the love triangle between her, Will and Emma. "I am very, very excited about our kiss," Matthew Morrison dished. "Gwyneth calls it her 'freebie work kiss.' That's how she gets to explain it to her husband."
Gwyneth Paltrow's episode is set to air March 8.
- Chris Klein Welcomes First Child With Wife, Shares First Photos of Cute Baby Boy
- 'American Horror Story' First Season 6 Teasers Are Creepy as Hell
- JoJo to Release New Album 'Mad Love' in October
- Ed Sheeran Sparks Wedding Rumors After Spotted With Ring on That Finger
- Jennifer Aniston Bares Her Boobs While Sunbathing in Italy
- A Version of Britney Spears' 'Make Me' Without G-Eazy Surfaces Online
- Jeffrey Dean Morgan on 'The Walking Dead' Season 7: It's Negan's World Now
- First Look at New Villain in 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Revealed