Gwyneth Paltrow's Return to 'Glee' Filled With Sex Ed
Gwyneth Paltrow has been one of the most notable guests of "Glee" and her return to the popular FOX show is going to be memorable as well. TV Guide heard from the cast that Paltrow's Holly Holliday is set to teach the kids in sex education.
"All the kids are lost in their sexual knowledge," said Heather Morris whose character Brittany still thinks "a baby comes from the stork". Through Holly's guidance also, Finn finds out that "you actually can't get girls pregnant in a hot tub without intercourse." It throws back to season 1 when Quinn told him that he got her pregnant by doing so.
Jenna Ushkowitz provided the details of what the McKinley High students would do, saying "She shows us how to put condoms on bananas." Harry Shum Jr. added, "I get a zucchini."
But beyond the sex ed, Holly will get Santana to open up about her bisexuality and show a deeper side to her new boyfriend Sam. "Sam's a conservative guy," said Chord Overstreet. "But now he's oddly turned on by Santana's forcefulness."
Paltrow's return is so far set for an episode only but there may be more in the future. After all, she is drowned inside the story too deep when she enters the love triangle between her, Will and Emma. "I am very, very excited about our kiss," Matthew Morrison dished. "Gwyneth calls it her 'freebie work kiss.' That's how she gets to explain it to her husband."
Gwyneth Paltrow's episode is set to air March 8.
More Glee News
- Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux Hold Hands in NYC Following Split Rumors
- Backstreet Boys Joins Florida Georgia Line at iHeartRadio Music Festival. Plus Other Performances!
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors