Blake Lively Wanted as the New Carrie Bradshaw
Recently voted as the Most Desirable Woman of 2011 through a poll, Blake Lively continues to shine in her movie career by being touted for the role of Carrie Bradshaw. The character has been made famous by Sarah Jessica Parker in "Sex and the City" series as well as its two movie installments.
Rumor has it, Michael Patrick King who wrote the series and directed the movie adaptations, is toying with the idea to create a younger version of Carrie. This idea sprung up after it was known that Candance Bushnell who wrote the original novels spawned a new book called "The Carrie Diaries".
"The prequel is about breathing new life into the story and exploring Carrie's first few months in NYC and the beginning of her relationship with an older man," an insider told Grazia mag. This means, Carrie has not met her friends, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte, making her the center of the attention.
Studio bosses are reportedly in talks with Lively to take the titular role.
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic