Blake Lively Wanted as the New Carrie Bradshaw
Recently voted as the Most Desirable Woman of 2011 through a poll, Blake Lively continues to shine in her movie career by being touted for the role of Carrie Bradshaw. The character has been made famous by Sarah Jessica Parker in "Sex and the City" series as well as its two movie installments.
Rumor has it, Michael Patrick King who wrote the series and directed the movie adaptations, is toying with the idea to create a younger version of Carrie. This idea sprung up after it was known that Candance Bushnell who wrote the original novels spawned a new book called "The Carrie Diaries".
"The prequel is about breathing new life into the story and exploring Carrie's first few months in NYC and the beginning of her relationship with an older man," an insider told Grazia mag. This means, Carrie has not met her friends, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte, making her the center of the attention.
Studio bosses are reportedly in talks with Lively to take the titular role.
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says
- Joe Biden to Guest Star on 'Law and Order: SVU'. Get the First Look
- Listen to Pink and Kenny Chesney's New Song 'Setting the World on Fire'
- Lindsay Lohan Isn't Pregnant, Close Friend Hofit Golan Confirms
- Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher Already Planning for Third Baby
- Marvel Confirms 'Avengers: Infinity War' Is One Movie, 'Avengers 4' Is Now Untitled
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Single 'Kiss the Sky' Off His 'Platinum Hits' Album