Blake Lively Wanted as the New Carrie Bradshaw
Recently voted as the Most Desirable Woman of 2011 through a poll, Blake Lively continues to shine in her movie career by being touted for the role of Carrie Bradshaw. The character has been made famous by Sarah Jessica Parker in "Sex and the City" series as well as its two movie installments.
Rumor has it, Michael Patrick King who wrote the series and directed the movie adaptations, is toying with the idea to create a younger version of Carrie. This idea sprung up after it was known that Candance Bushnell who wrote the original novels spawned a new book called "The Carrie Diaries".
"The prequel is about breathing new life into the story and exploring Carrie's first few months in NYC and the beginning of her relationship with an older man," an insider told Grazia mag. This means, Carrie has not met her friends, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte, making her the center of the attention.
Studio bosses are reportedly in talks with Lively to take the titular role.
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?