Blake Lively Wanted as the New Carrie Bradshaw
Recently voted as the Most Desirable Woman of 2011 through a poll, Blake Lively continues to shine in her movie career by being touted for the role of Carrie Bradshaw. The character has been made famous by Sarah Jessica Parker in "Sex and the City" series as well as its two movie installments.
Rumor has it, Michael Patrick King who wrote the series and directed the movie adaptations, is toying with the idea to create a younger version of Carrie. This idea sprung up after it was known that Candance Bushnell who wrote the original novels spawned a new book called "The Carrie Diaries".
"The prequel is about breathing new life into the story and exploring Carrie's first few months in NYC and the beginning of her relationship with an older man," an insider told Grazia mag. This means, Carrie has not met her friends, Miranda, Samantha and Charlotte, making her the center of the attention.
Studio bosses are reportedly in talks with Lively to take the titular role.
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role
- Donald Trump on Former Miss Universe Alicia Machado He Once Called 'Miss Piggy': She's 'the Worst'
- Amy Schumer Is First Woman to Make Forbes' List of Highest-Paid Comedians
- Justin Bieber Blows Snots on Concertgoers After Telling Fans They 'Suck'
- Denzel Washington and Viola Davis Argue Over Their Hard Lives in 'Fences' Teaser Trailer
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?