Britney Spears Reveals Teaser No. 4 for 'Hold It Against Me' Video
Britney Spears continues giving away sneak peek to her forthcoming "Hold It Against Me" music video. This new teaser is short like the previously-released snippets, but gives fresh footage of the clip. Wearing shorts and knee-length boots, the "Womanizer" singer is surrounded by shirtless hunks to break into a dance number.
Directed by Jonas Akerlund, the music video which will be premiered next month is described as "a sexy, edgy dance piece" which shows Britney at her "peak form and ability." Leading to the video premiere, she will release one new teaser each day.
"Artistically, this video, I think, surpasses a lot of her other videos," her choreographer Brian Friedman told MTV. "So many of her videos are iconic, though. You look at 'Toxic' and you look at 'Slave,' even 'Oops ... I Did It Again': People are gonna remember those videos forever. [In] ' ... Baby One More Time,' she made schoolgirl outfits relevant and so popular."
In one of the previous teasers, music videos of her old singles are featured in TV screens which are set up around Britney in one scene. "This video is artistically a masterpiece, and I don't think that Britney has pushed the envelope in this way ever in any of her videos," Brian said more.
Coming from the production hands of Max Martin and Dr. Luke, "Hold It Against Me" is the lead single from Britney's soon-to-be-released album "Femme Fatale". The CD is "a tribute to bold, empowered, confident, elusive, fun, flirty women and men" and will be released in the U.S. on March 15.
More Britney Spears News
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones