'Pretty Little Liars' 1.17 Preview: The New Normal
"Pretty Little Liars" have gone through so much in the past few months that the torments from "A" seem like "The New Normal". What happens to one liar when parent-teacher conferences come around and her father sits face to face with the love of her life? What about when another one reaches out to a tarnished innocent, when no one else will?
And what about the liar who is taken by surprise by an unpleasant person? And don't forget about the last liar who is getting way too comfortable with someone she might not want to trust. Whatever it is, "A" is sure to have something to say about it. It's now just another normal day in Rosewood, PA for Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer.
"The New Normal" airs Monday, February 14 as the show's Valentine's Day episode.
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service