'Pretty Little Liars' 1.17 Preview: The New Normal
"Pretty Little Liars" have gone through so much in the past few months that the torments from "A" seem like "The New Normal". What happens to one liar when parent-teacher conferences come around and her father sits face to face with the love of her life? What about when another one reaches out to a tarnished innocent, when no one else will?
And what about the liar who is taken by surprise by an unpleasant person? And don't forget about the last liar who is getting way too comfortable with someone she might not want to trust. Whatever it is, "A" is sure to have something to say about it. It's now just another normal day in Rosewood, PA for Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer.
"The New Normal" airs Monday, February 14 as the show's Valentine's Day episode.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Watch Charli XCX's Adorable 'Boys' Video Starring Joe Jonas, Charlie Puth, Jay Park and More Hotties
- 'Grey's Anatomy' Firefighter Spin-Off Casts Jaina Lee Ortiz
- Ike Barinholtz Broke His Neck While Filming Movie Stunt
- Bella Hadid Flashes Nipples and Tummy in Skintight Crop Top
- Henry Cavill Addresses 'Justice League' 'Mustache Fiasco' With Hilarious Instagram Post
- Was '4:44' Album Title Inspired by Jay-Z and Solange's Elevator Fight?
- HBO's Porn Drama 'The Deuce' Gets a September Premiere Date