'Pretty Little Liars' 1.17 Preview: The New Normal
"Pretty Little Liars" have gone through so much in the past few months that the torments from "A" seem like "The New Normal". What happens to one liar when parent-teacher conferences come around and her father sits face to face with the love of her life? What about when another one reaches out to a tarnished innocent, when no one else will?
And what about the liar who is taken by surprise by an unpleasant person? And don't forget about the last liar who is getting way too comfortable with someone she might not want to trust. Whatever it is, "A" is sure to have something to say about it. It's now just another normal day in Rosewood, PA for Aria, Emily, Hanna and Spencer.
"The New Normal" airs Monday, February 14 as the show's Valentine's Day episode.
More Pretty Little Liars News
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia