Video Premiere: Justin Bieber's 'Never Say Never' From His 3D Movie
An alternate version of Justin Bieber's "Never Say Never" music video has been debuted. Filled with montage from his upcoming 3D movie of the same name, the clip features the Canadian singer on stage, backstage and during the break of his hectic schedule. His younger years are included in brief footage as well.
Before used as a soundtrack for his own movie, "Never Say Never" which features child actor Jaden Smith is featured in film "The Karate Kid". Now, it is reportedly set to be released as the lead single from soundtrack album of the Jon Chu-directed flick. The CD will be made available for purchase across United States on February 14.
"Justin Bieber: Never Say Never" itself will hit theaters in the country three days earlier, February 11. It will be sprinkled with performances from his "My World" tour. His mentor Usher, fellow young singer Willow Smith and some other stars like Sean Kingston are set to make cameos.
At the Grammy Awards on February 13, Bieber allegedly will sing "Never Say Never" with Jaden and Usher. "I am going to [perform and] I'm gonna have some surprises there," he said to MTV. "We got some other performers that are going to be there with me, Jaden and Usher, so I'm really excited about it. Jaden's cool. He's gonna kick it. He's gonna kill it. I'm excited."
More Justin Bieber News
- 'The Walking Dead' Alternate Take on Negan Kills Leaks Online
- Michael Fassbender Reveals New Name of Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant', New Details Leak
- Kim Kardashian Drops Lawsuit After Tabloid Apologizes for Fake Robbery Claims
- Pharrell Releases Two New Songs From 'Hidden Figures' Soundtrack
- 'Dancing with the Stars': Maureen McCormick Is Eliminated, Sharna Burgess Dances Through Injury
- Margot Robbie Close to Joining 'Peter Rabbit' Movie
- Suge Knight Accusing Dr. Dre of Hiring a Hitman to Kill Him
- Report: Cara Delevingne Is Dating Dakota Johnson