'Glee' Takes Another Jab at the Lohans Via Katie Couric
"Glee" is not sorry for the last Lindsay Lohan joke and is not afraid of Dina Lohan's lawsuit. On Sunday, February 6, the musical series aired its possibly-most-watched episode and tapped Katie Couric to deliver a Lohan jab.
Sue's cheerleading squad Cheerios lost three of its important members, Quinn, Santana and Brittany for the cheerleading competition. The coach was then interviewed by Katie, thinking she was named one of the "Most Fascinating People". Instead, Couric was there to inform her about "Loser of the Year".
In 'winning' the title, Sue beats the economy, Mel Gibson, the housing market, Dina Lohan, Wall Street, Tiger Woods, the Dallas Cowboys, Brett Favre's cellphone, 9 percent unemployment, and Dina's dog named Sparky. Sue didn't take the news well, seething, "I hate you Diane Sawyer."
The last time the Lohan clan was mentioned on the show was when Gwyneth Paltrow taught the class the Spanish of "How many times has Lindsay Lohan been to rehab?" to teach the number "5". Dina Lohan quickly slammed it as "tasteless" and a form of defamation, stating "Shame on them".
Dina did not take it lightly for she planned a lawsuit. She told Gossip Cop, "Our lawyers are sending a letter to 'Glee' on the grounds that the show allegedly defamed the actress who, by all accounts, is working hard on her recovery."
The cast of "Glee" also reportedly apologized to the troubled star when they bumped into her in West Hollywood last week. Sources told TMZ the cast walked up to Lindsay and said they didn't mean to hurt her feelings. Lindsay accepted their apology and everyone parted ways. No response yet from Dina Lohan regarding this one.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences