Joan Rivers' Smoking Hot Body in Go Daddy Ad Is Real
There was a visual shock in one of the ads aired during Super Bowl XLV. Joan Rivers was revealed as the new Go Daddy girl to promote the new .co domain. The 77-year-old wore a revealing top and leather hot pants, showing to the world that she has the body of women in their 20s.
What's even more shocking, the plastic surgery addict said there was no computer enhancement help. "Yes, yes, yes, it's my body in the @GoDaddy ad. The New York Knicks can't be the only ones to share in this pleasure," the comedian wrote on Twitter.
River's body sans the face was first teased by the domain site's girls Jillian Michaels and Danica Patrick. Rivers then showed herself, making a statement "Is it hot in here or just me?". The shorter version of the ad directs viewers to log on to GoDaddy.co to find out more about what happen next. The longer version sees Rivers spanking her own butt and challenging the audience, "Who wants to see more of these guys", while pointing her breasts.
Shorter version of the ad is below while the longer one is available at GoDaddy.co.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3