Joan Rivers' Smoking Hot Body in Go Daddy Ad Is Real
There was a visual shock in one of the ads aired during Super Bowl XLV. Joan Rivers was revealed as the new Go Daddy girl to promote the new .co domain. The 77-year-old wore a revealing top and leather hot pants, showing to the world that she has the body of women in their 20s.
What's even more shocking, the plastic surgery addict said there was no computer enhancement help. "Yes, yes, yes, it's my body in the @GoDaddy ad. The New York Knicks can't be the only ones to share in this pleasure," the comedian wrote on Twitter.
River's body sans the face was first teased by the domain site's girls Jillian Michaels and Danica Patrick. Rivers then showed herself, making a statement "Is it hot in here or just me?". The shorter version of the ad directs viewers to log on to GoDaddy.co to find out more about what happen next. The longer version sees Rivers spanking her own butt and challenging the audience, "Who wants to see more of these guys", while pointing her breasts.
Shorter version of the ad is below while the longer one is available at GoDaddy.co.
More Joan Rivers News
- Conspiracy Theorists Claim Elvis Presley Is Alive and Attended His 82nd Birthday
- Kim Kardashian 'Had a Secret Fling' With 'Celebrity Big Brother' Star Calum Best
- 'The Flash' Also Brings Back Rick Cosnett's Eddie Thawne, but How?
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'