Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Pictured Holding Hands in California
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber may still play coy about the nature of their relationship but action speaks more than word. The couple who keeps denying their romance reports has been spotted holding hands while strolling down the beach side streets in Santa Monica, California on Sunday, February 6.
The 18-year-old Disney cutie who donned a white top was pictured putting her hand on Justin's shoulder in another picture. The rumored lovebirds were also seen smiling at each other that afternoon before they headed home to watch the Super Bowl.
Their latest public outing is another evidence that they are indeed dating. Selena and Justin were previously reported holding hands after visiting IHOP in Pennsylvania and caught engaged in some PDA during a New Year's vacation in St. Lucia.
More Selena Gomez News
- Snoop Dogg Unveils Cover Art of New Album 'Neva Left'
- Serena Williams Pens Touching Love Note to Her Unborn Child
- Naughty Ashley Graham Flaunts Major Cleavage While Dancing in Sexy Lingerie
- Kygo Releases Heartbreaking Video for 'It Ain't Me' Ft. Selena Gomez
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Features Shocking Elimination on 'Boy Bands and Girl Groups' Night
- See the Bonding Between Characters in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Featurette
- Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Flaunt Beach Bodies in Skimpy Bikinis During Mexican Trip
- Mel B Claims Stephen Belafonte Is Involved in Porn Industry