Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Pictured Holding Hands in California
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber may still play coy about the nature of their relationship but action speaks more than word. The couple who keeps denying their romance reports has been spotted holding hands while strolling down the beach side streets in Santa Monica, California on Sunday, February 6.
The 18-year-old Disney cutie who donned a white top was pictured putting her hand on Justin's shoulder in another picture. The rumored lovebirds were also seen smiling at each other that afternoon before they headed home to watch the Super Bowl.
Their latest public outing is another evidence that they are indeed dating. Selena and Justin were previously reported holding hands after visiting IHOP in Pennsylvania and caught engaged in some PDA during a New Year's vacation in St. Lucia.
More Selena Gomez News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'