Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Pictured Holding Hands in California
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber may still play coy about the nature of their relationship but action speaks more than word. The couple who keeps denying their romance reports has been spotted holding hands while strolling down the beach side streets in Santa Monica, California on Sunday, February 6.
The 18-year-old Disney cutie who donned a white top was pictured putting her hand on Justin's shoulder in another picture. The rumored lovebirds were also seen smiling at each other that afternoon before they headed home to watch the Super Bowl.
Their latest public outing is another evidence that they are indeed dating. Selena and Justin were previously reported holding hands after visiting IHOP in Pennsylvania and caught engaged in some PDA during a New Year's vacation in St. Lucia.
More Selena Gomez News
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Sneak Peek: Watch 29-Year-Old J. Chosen Blow the Coaches' Mind
- Sinead O'Connor Apologizes for Saying Arsenio Hall Gave Prince Drugs
- See Lethal Charlize Theron in New 'Atomic Blonde' Poster
- Brooklyn Beckham Gets Dating Advice From Anais Gallagher
- Nicole Scherzinger Goes Underwear Free in Dazzling Dress at BRIT Awards After-Party
- 'This Is Us' to Bring Back Ron Cephas Jones in Season 2 After That Emotional Road Trip
- Gigi and Bella Hadid Go Vampy for Milan Fashion Week
- NBC's 'Taken' Opening Scene Reveals How Bryan Mills' Sister Is Murdered