Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Pictured Holding Hands in California
Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber may still play coy about the nature of their relationship but action speaks more than word. The couple who keeps denying their romance reports has been spotted holding hands while strolling down the beach side streets in Santa Monica, California on Sunday, February 6.
The 18-year-old Disney cutie who donned a white top was pictured putting her hand on Justin's shoulder in another picture. The rumored lovebirds were also seen smiling at each other that afternoon before they headed home to watch the Super Bowl.
Their latest public outing is another evidence that they are indeed dating. Selena and Justin were previously reported holding hands after visiting IHOP in Pennsylvania and caught engaged in some PDA during a New Year's vacation in St. Lucia.
More Selena Gomez News
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?