'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides' Gets Extended Super Bowl Spot
Disney Pictures has dropped a TV spot for "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" on Fox during Super Bowl XLV and soon follows it up with an extended preview. The 1-minute snippet debuted online contains footage from the 30-second Super Bowl spot with additional scenes but they mostly have been seen in the previously released videos.
This fourth "Pirates of the Caribbean" film features a standalone story of Jack Sparrow who will cross paths with Angelica, a woman from his past, but he's not sure if it's love - or if she's a ruthless con artist who's using him to find the fabled Fountain of Youth. Still, the two along with Sparrow's nemesis Blackbeard aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge on a journey to find the fabled Fountain of Youth together.
Johnny Depp reprises his role as Jack Sparrow, starring opposite Penelope Cruz and Ian McShane who portray Angelica and Blackbeard respectively. Rob Marshall tackles the helming duty while Terry Rossio and Ted Elliott join forces to provide the script. This action comedy movie will entertain moviegoers across the nation on May 20.
- Get a Look at Intriguing New Footage of 'King Arthur: Legend of the Sword'
- Nicole Scherzinger Flashes Ample Cleavage and Toned Abs for New Ad
- Kurt Sutter Reveals The Mayans Originally Didn't Exist in 'Sons of Anarchy'
- Colton Haynes Introduces New Boyfriend Jeff Leatham
- First Look at Kurt Russell as Ego the Living Planet in 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Here's the First Look of Shocker's Costume in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Watch John Legend's Show-Stopping Performance at NBA All-Star Game 2017 Halftime Show
- Madonna's Malawi Twins' Father Says He Didn't Realize the Adoption Was Permanent