'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides' Gets Extended Super Bowl Spot
Disney Pictures has dropped a TV spot for "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" on Fox during Super Bowl XLV and soon follows it up with an extended preview. The 1-minute snippet debuted online contains footage from the 30-second Super Bowl spot with additional scenes but they mostly have been seen in the previously released videos.
This fourth "Pirates of the Caribbean" film features a standalone story of Jack Sparrow who will cross paths with Angelica, a woman from his past, but he's not sure if it's love - or if she's a ruthless con artist who's using him to find the fabled Fountain of Youth. Still, the two along with Sparrow's nemesis Blackbeard aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge on a journey to find the fabled Fountain of Youth together.
Johnny Depp reprises his role as Jack Sparrow, starring opposite Penelope Cruz and Ian McShane who portray Angelica and Blackbeard respectively. Rob Marshall tackles the helming duty while Terry Rossio and Ted Elliott join forces to provide the script. This action comedy movie will entertain moviegoers across the nation on May 20.
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!