'Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides' Gets Extended Super Bowl Spot
Disney Pictures has dropped a TV spot for "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" on Fox during Super Bowl XLV and soon follows it up with an extended preview. The 1-minute snippet debuted online contains footage from the 30-second Super Bowl spot with additional scenes but they mostly have been seen in the previously released videos.
This fourth "Pirates of the Caribbean" film features a standalone story of Jack Sparrow who will cross paths with Angelica, a woman from his past, but he's not sure if it's love - or if she's a ruthless con artist who's using him to find the fabled Fountain of Youth. Still, the two along with Sparrow's nemesis Blackbeard aboard the Queen Anne's Revenge on a journey to find the fabled Fountain of Youth together.
Johnny Depp reprises his role as Jack Sparrow, starring opposite Penelope Cruz and Ian McShane who portray Angelica and Blackbeard respectively. Rob Marshall tackles the helming duty while Terry Rossio and Ted Elliott join forces to provide the script. This action comedy movie will entertain moviegoers across the nation on May 20.
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story