Eminem's Super Bowl Ads: Lipton's Brisk and Chrysler's 200 Sedan
Eminem appears in not just one but two commercial ads during the break of Super Bowl telecast on Sunday night, February 6. The Slim Shady is an animated figure in new Lipton Brisk promo, talking about getting "asked to do commercials all the time."
"I always say the same. First, I need some hot chicks. Second, we're filming in my house so I ain't go anywhere. Third, I record my own song," he said. Too bad, when he "tries the products," he "always hates them." But, he apparently meets his standard with Brisk iced tea.
In another commercial which is for Chrysler's 200 Sedan, Eminem drives the luxury car while giving viewers a dramatic, gritty tour of his hometown Detroit over the beat of his hit single "Lose Yourself". The narrator asked on the background, "What does a city that's been to hell and back know about luxury?" He answered, "This is the Motor City. And this is what we do."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special