Eminem's Super Bowl Ads: Lipton's Brisk and Chrysler's 200 Sedan
Eminem appears in not just one but two commercial ads during the break of Super Bowl telecast on Sunday night, February 6. The Slim Shady is an animated figure in new Lipton Brisk promo, talking about getting "asked to do commercials all the time."
"I always say the same. First, I need some hot chicks. Second, we're filming in my house so I ain't go anywhere. Third, I record my own song," he said. Too bad, when he "tries the products," he "always hates them." But, he apparently meets his standard with Brisk iced tea.
In another commercial which is for Chrysler's 200 Sedan, Eminem drives the luxury car while giving viewers a dramatic, gritty tour of his hometown Detroit over the beat of his hit single "Lose Yourself". The narrator asked on the background, "What does a city that's been to hell and back know about luxury?" He answered, "This is the Motor City. And this is what we do."
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie