Eminem's Super Bowl Ads: Lipton's Brisk and Chrysler's 200 Sedan
Eminem appears in not just one but two commercial ads during the break of Super Bowl telecast on Sunday night, February 6. The Slim Shady is an animated figure in new Lipton Brisk promo, talking about getting "asked to do commercials all the time."
"I always say the same. First, I need some hot chicks. Second, we're filming in my house so I ain't go anywhere. Third, I record my own song," he said. Too bad, when he "tries the products," he "always hates them." But, he apparently meets his standard with Brisk iced tea.
In another commercial which is for Chrysler's 200 Sedan, Eminem drives the luxury car while giving viewers a dramatic, gritty tour of his hometown Detroit over the beat of his hit single "Lose Yourself". The narrator asked on the background, "What does a city that's been to hell and back know about luxury?" He answered, "This is the Motor City. And this is what we do."
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic