Eminem's Super Bowl Ads: Lipton's Brisk and Chrysler's 200 Sedan
Eminem appears in not just one but two commercial ads during the break of Super Bowl telecast on Sunday night, February 6. The Slim Shady is an animated figure in new Lipton Brisk promo, talking about getting "asked to do commercials all the time."
"I always say the same. First, I need some hot chicks. Second, we're filming in my house so I ain't go anywhere. Third, I record my own song," he said. Too bad, when he "tries the products," he "always hates them." But, he apparently meets his standard with Brisk iced tea.
In another commercial which is for Chrysler's 200 Sedan, Eminem drives the luxury car while giving viewers a dramatic, gritty tour of his hometown Detroit over the beat of his hit single "Lose Yourself". The narrator asked on the background, "What does a city that's been to hell and back know about luxury?" He answered, "This is the Motor City. And this is what we do."
- Watch Lorde's Sweet 'Green Light' Remix About Creme Eggs
- Cheryl and Liam Payne Planning an 'Intimate Quickie Wedding' After Welcoming Their Son
- Steamy Photos of 'Supergirl' Stars Melissa Benoist and Chris Wood Confirm Their Romance
- John Boyega Shares Final 'Pacific Rim: Uprising' Set Photo as Filming Wraps
- Braless Gigi Hadid Flaunts Nipples and Major Underboob in Ripped Crop Top - See the Steamy Pic
- Emmy Rossum's House Was Burglarized, $150,000 Worth of Jewelry Were Stolen
- 'DWTS': Maksim Chmerkovskiy Gets Surgery After Calf Injury, He Won't Be in Next Week's Episode
- Bootylicious! Kristin Cavallari Shares NSFW Instagram Pic of Husband Jay Cutler