Eminem's Super Bowl Ads: Lipton's Brisk and Chrysler's 200 Sedan
Eminem appears in not just one but two commercial ads during the break of Super Bowl telecast on Sunday night, February 6. The Slim Shady is an animated figure in new Lipton Brisk promo, talking about getting "asked to do commercials all the time."
"I always say the same. First, I need some hot chicks. Second, we're filming in my house so I ain't go anywhere. Third, I record my own song," he said. Too bad, when he "tries the products," he "always hates them." But, he apparently meets his standard with Brisk iced tea.
In another commercial which is for Chrysler's 200 Sedan, Eminem drives the luxury car while giving viewers a dramatic, gritty tour of his hometown Detroit over the beat of his hit single "Lose Yourself". The narrator asked on the background, "What does a city that's been to hell and back know about luxury?" He answered, "This is the Motor City. And this is what we do."
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps