Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez's PDA Caught on Super Bowl Camera
Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez had been frequently photographed at the gym before but this is the first time their romance is caught on camera. The couple attended the Sunday, February 6 game of Super Bowl XLV between Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers at Cowboys Stadium and the cameras turned to them just in time to capture a PDA.
FOX cameras first focused on NFL Hall of Famer John Madden who was texting on his cell phone, one seat away from former president George W. Bush and wife Laura. Then they turned to Diaz hand-feeding her Yankee boyfriend popcorn. "I'm sure Alex is thrilled we just put the camera on him at that moment," the commentator said of the moment which is broadcast around the world.
Diaz and Rodriguez are no stranger to being linked to the game. Last year they were first spotted hooking up while partying at a CAA bash.
This year, other stars spotted filling the stadium are Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jennifer Aniston, Owen Wilson, Harrison Ford, Adam Sandler, Jamie Foxx and John Travolta.
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board
- Kim Kardashian Reportedly Furious Over Blac Chyna's Naked Photos for Paper Magazine
- Stephen Colbert Takes on Anthony Weiner's Sexting Scandal, Spoofs Beyonce's VMA Performance
- The Homeless Guy Accepting Miley Cyrus' Moonman at 2014 VMAs Is Selling the Trophy
- Beyonce's Daughter Blue Ivy Wears a $11,000 Dress to the VMAs Because of Course She Does