Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez's PDA Caught on Super Bowl Camera
Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez had been frequently photographed at the gym before but this is the first time their romance is caught on camera. The couple attended the Sunday, February 6 game of Super Bowl XLV between Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers at Cowboys Stadium and the cameras turned to them just in time to capture a PDA.
FOX cameras first focused on NFL Hall of Famer John Madden who was texting on his cell phone, one seat away from former president George W. Bush and wife Laura. Then they turned to Diaz hand-feeding her Yankee boyfriend popcorn. "I'm sure Alex is thrilled we just put the camera on him at that moment," the commentator said of the moment which is broadcast around the world.
Diaz and Rodriguez are no stranger to being linked to the game. Last year they were first spotted hooking up while partying at a CAA bash.
This year, other stars spotted filling the stadium are Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jennifer Aniston, Owen Wilson, Harrison Ford, Adam Sandler, Jamie Foxx and John Travolta.
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos