Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez's PDA Caught on Super Bowl Camera
Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez had been frequently photographed at the gym before but this is the first time their romance is caught on camera. The couple attended the Sunday, February 6 game of Super Bowl XLV between Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers at Cowboys Stadium and the cameras turned to them just in time to capture a PDA.
FOX cameras first focused on NFL Hall of Famer John Madden who was texting on his cell phone, one seat away from former president George W. Bush and wife Laura. Then they turned to Diaz hand-feeding her Yankee boyfriend popcorn. "I'm sure Alex is thrilled we just put the camera on him at that moment," the commentator said of the moment which is broadcast around the world.
Diaz and Rodriguez are no stranger to being linked to the game. Last year they were first spotted hooking up while partying at a CAA bash.
This year, other stars spotted filling the stadium are Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jennifer Aniston, Owen Wilson, Harrison Ford, Adam Sandler, Jamie Foxx and John Travolta.
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris