Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez's PDA Caught on Super Bowl Camera
Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez had been frequently photographed at the gym before but this is the first time their romance is caught on camera. The couple attended the Sunday, February 6 game of Super Bowl XLV between Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers at Cowboys Stadium and the cameras turned to them just in time to capture a PDA.
FOX cameras first focused on NFL Hall of Famer John Madden who was texting on his cell phone, one seat away from former president George W. Bush and wife Laura. Then they turned to Diaz hand-feeding her Yankee boyfriend popcorn. "I'm sure Alex is thrilled we just put the camera on him at that moment," the commentator said of the moment which is broadcast around the world.
Diaz and Rodriguez are no stranger to being linked to the game. Last year they were first spotted hooking up while partying at a CAA bash.
This year, other stars spotted filling the stadium are Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jennifer Aniston, Owen Wilson, Harrison Ford, Adam Sandler, Jamie Foxx and John Travolta.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences