Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez's PDA Caught on Super Bowl Camera
Cameron Diaz and Alex Rodriguez had been frequently photographed at the gym before but this is the first time their romance is caught on camera. The couple attended the Sunday, February 6 game of Super Bowl XLV between Green Bay Packers and Pittsburgh Steelers at Cowboys Stadium and the cameras turned to them just in time to capture a PDA.
FOX cameras first focused on NFL Hall of Famer John Madden who was texting on his cell phone, one seat away from former president George W. Bush and wife Laura. Then they turned to Diaz hand-feeding her Yankee boyfriend popcorn. "I'm sure Alex is thrilled we just put the camera on him at that moment," the commentator said of the moment which is broadcast around the world.
Diaz and Rodriguez are no stranger to being linked to the game. Last year they were first spotted hooking up while partying at a CAA bash.
This year, other stars spotted filling the stadium are Michael Douglas & Catherine Zeta-Jones, Jennifer Aniston, Owen Wilson, Harrison Ford, Adam Sandler, Jamie Foxx and John Travolta.
- Lionel Messi Goes Platinum Blonde and Internet Just Can't Handle It
- MTV VMAs 2016: Beyonce and Adele Lead Nominations, Nick Jonas Is 'Disappointed' About His Snub
- Rihanna, Kendrick Lamar, Selena Gomez, Metallica to Perform at 2016 Global Citizen Concert
- Rihanna Warns Fans Not to Play Pokemon Go at Her Concert as Beyonce and Adele Face Same Issue
- Disney Plans 'Han Solo' Trilogy With Alden Ehrenreich
- Chrissy Teigen and Kim Kardashian Fought With Their Husbands at Each Other's Wedding
- Karl Urban Debuts His 'Thor: Ragnarok' Look. See His Newly Shaved Head
- Matt Damon and Jimmy Kimmel Go to Couples Therapy Again. Does It Work This Time?