Britney Spears Releases Two New Trailers of 'Hold It Against Me' Video
Over the weekend, Britney Spears dropped two more teasers for her upcoming "Hold It Against Me" music video. One sneak peek is a footage version of the still which gives the first look at the clip, and the other shows what appears on the TV screens which surround her in previous teaser.
"Hold It Against Me" music video is directed by Jonas Akerlund, the same man behind Lady GaGa's "Telephone" clip. Additionally, Britney recruits his stylist wife B. Akerlund who has also previously worked with GaGa. But it was assured that Britney will not mirror any "styling" done by the Monster ringleader.
"That is not what's happening with this," Britney's choreographer Brian Friedma once told MTV. "GaGa has her own niche, and although B. has worked with GaGa before, she's not giving Britney anything that Gaga would wear. I love seeing Britney try out new things. It's just an extension of what Britney already is."
The music video which will be premiered later this month is described as "a sexy, edgy dance piece" which shows Britney at her "peak form and ability." The album, meanwhile, titled "Femme Fatale" is "a tribute to bold, empowered, confident, elusive, fun, flirty women and men." The CD will be released in the U.S. on March 15.
More Britney Spears News
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer