Britney Spears Releases Two New Trailers of 'Hold It Against Me' Video
Over the weekend, Britney Spears dropped two more teasers for her upcoming "Hold It Against Me" music video. One sneak peek is a footage version of the still which gives the first look at the clip, and the other shows what appears on the TV screens which surround her in previous teaser.
"Hold It Against Me" music video is directed by Jonas Akerlund, the same man behind Lady GaGa's "Telephone" clip. Additionally, Britney recruits his stylist wife B. Akerlund who has also previously worked with GaGa. But it was assured that Britney will not mirror any "styling" done by the Monster ringleader.
"That is not what's happening with this," Britney's choreographer Brian Friedma once told MTV. "GaGa has her own niche, and although B. has worked with GaGa before, she's not giving Britney anything that Gaga would wear. I love seeing Britney try out new things. It's just an extension of what Britney already is."
The music video which will be premiered later this month is described as "a sexy, edgy dance piece" which shows Britney at her "peak form and ability." The album, meanwhile, titled "Femme Fatale" is "a tribute to bold, empowered, confident, elusive, fun, flirty women and men." The CD will be released in the U.S. on March 15.
More Britney Spears News
- Calvin Harris Won't Date Another Celebrity Thanks to 'Narcissist' Taylor Swift
- Fans Petition 'Star Wars' to Include First Gay Character to Honor Orlando Victims
- Get to Know More About 'The Walking Dead' Villain Negan! His Backstory Is Revealed in Comics
- Rihanna Shares 'Saucy' Video of Her Crotch
- Paris Hilton Likes a Shady Meme to Remind Kanye West She Made Kim Kardashian Famous
- Dwayne Johnson Shares New Picture From 'Fast and Furious 8' Set
- Calvin Harris Also Moves On - The DJ Is Surrounded by Sexy Ladies on a Yacht
- Video: Prince Harry Joins Coldplay Onstage During Kensington Palace Concert