FOX's Super Bowl Spots for 'X Factor', 'Fringe' and 'Terra Nova'
FOX as the hosting network to Super Bowl XLV made use of the position to air plenty of its TV program promos during the game's coverage on Sunday, February 6. Among them are "The X Factor (US)", "Fringe" and "Terra Nova".
Ad for "The X Factor", like its previous promos, hardly gives an idea of how the show would look like, but it is the first time that Simon Cowell appears in it. "He's back," the ad highlighted. The "Fringe" ad is to promote the new time slot given to "the newest sensation". The sci-fi series previously occupied Thursdays but has since been moved to Fridays.
Steven Spielberg's new project, "Terra Nova", gave away its very first trailer during the game's break too. It hits right on the spot for the male-dominated audience, boasting action-scenes ala "Lost" and CGI animation of the dinosaurs.
"The X Factor" is coming this Fall, "Fringe" is already airing its second-half of season 3 on Fridays while "Terra Nova" would debut May 23.
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'