FOX's Super Bowl Spots for 'X Factor', 'Fringe' and 'Terra Nova'
FOX as the hosting network to Super Bowl XLV made use of the position to air plenty of its TV program promos during the game's coverage on Sunday, February 6. Among them are "The X Factor (US)", "Fringe" and "Terra Nova".
Ad for "The X Factor", like its previous promos, hardly gives an idea of how the show would look like, but it is the first time that Simon Cowell appears in it. "He's back," the ad highlighted. The "Fringe" ad is to promote the new time slot given to "the newest sensation". The sci-fi series previously occupied Thursdays but has since been moved to Fridays.
Steven Spielberg's new project, "Terra Nova", gave away its very first trailer during the game's break too. It hits right on the spot for the male-dominated audience, boasting action-scenes ala "Lost" and CGI animation of the dinosaurs.
"The X Factor" is coming this Fall, "Fringe" is already airing its second-half of season 3 on Fridays while "Terra Nova" would debut May 23.
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Mixed-Up Teams and Nude Photo Shoot
- Here's Why Garth Brooks and Jennifer Holliday Rule Out Trump Inauguration Gig
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Backstreet Boys' Performance, a 'Nickathlon' and a Zero Gravity Date
- See Margot Robbie's Drastic Transformation to Portray Tonya Harding
- Green Day Roasts Donald Trump in 'Troubled Times' Lyric Video
- New Couple Alert! Suki Waterhouse and 'Rogue One' Star Diego Luna Caught Getting Handsy in Mexico
- Kourtney Kardashian Is Still 'Serious' About Scott Disick Despite Reunion With Justin Bieber
- Mariah Carey and Elton John Rake in Millions of Dollars From Russian Billionaire Heiress' Wedding