FOX's Super Bowl Spots for 'X Factor', 'Fringe' and 'Terra Nova'
FOX as the hosting network to Super Bowl XLV made use of the position to air plenty of its TV program promos during the game's coverage on Sunday, February 6. Among them are "The X Factor (US)", "Fringe" and "Terra Nova".
Ad for "The X Factor", like its previous promos, hardly gives an idea of how the show would look like, but it is the first time that Simon Cowell appears in it. "He's back," the ad highlighted. The "Fringe" ad is to promote the new time slot given to "the newest sensation". The sci-fi series previously occupied Thursdays but has since been moved to Fridays.
Steven Spielberg's new project, "Terra Nova", gave away its very first trailer during the game's break too. It hits right on the spot for the male-dominated audience, boasting action-scenes ala "Lost" and CGI animation of the dinosaurs.
"The X Factor" is coming this Fall, "Fringe" is already airing its second-half of season 3 on Fridays while "Terra Nova" would debut May 23.
- Watch Benedict Cumberbatch's Full Performance With Pink Floyd's David Gilmour at London Concert
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Reportedly 'Living Separate Lives' Before Split
- What Breakup? Rob Kardashian Snapchats Blac Chyna's Belly Amid Baby Shower Drama
- 'NCIS' Showrunner Gary Glasberg Dies in His Sleep, the Show 'Will Not Be the Same Without Him'
- Idris Elba Teams Up With Pickpocket to Take on Terrorists in New 'The Take' Trailer
- Arrow Meets Supergirl in New Teaser of Upcoming Crossover
- Benedict Cumberbatch Interviews Tom Hiddleston and Refuses to Ask Him About Taylor Swift
- Kim Kardashian's Prankster Attacked Her Because She's So Fake