FOX's Super Bowl Spots for 'X Factor', 'Fringe' and 'Terra Nova'
FOX as the hosting network to Super Bowl XLV made use of the position to air plenty of its TV program promos during the game's coverage on Sunday, February 6. Among them are "The X Factor (US)", "Fringe" and "Terra Nova".
Ad for "The X Factor", like its previous promos, hardly gives an idea of how the show would look like, but it is the first time that Simon Cowell appears in it. "He's back," the ad highlighted. The "Fringe" ad is to promote the new time slot given to "the newest sensation". The sci-fi series previously occupied Thursdays but has since been moved to Fridays.
Steven Spielberg's new project, "Terra Nova", gave away its very first trailer during the game's break too. It hits right on the spot for the male-dominated audience, boasting action-scenes ala "Lost" and CGI animation of the dinosaurs.
"The X Factor" is coming this Fall, "Fringe" is already airing its second-half of season 3 on Fridays while "Terra Nova" would debut May 23.
- Justin Theroux Joins 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Mischa Barton Reveals Emotional Abuse and Blackmail by Ex-Boyfriend Who Leaked Her Sex Tape
- Jordan Peele Eyed to Direct Manga Adaptation 'Akira'
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 New Teaser Shows 'Long Walk' to the Throne
- 'Avengers' Helmer Joss Whedon to Direct, Write and Produce 'Batgirl'
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App