FOX's Super Bowl Spots for 'X Factor', 'Fringe' and 'Terra Nova'
FOX as the hosting network to Super Bowl XLV made use of the position to air plenty of its TV program promos during the game's coverage on Sunday, February 6. Among them are "The X Factor (US)", "Fringe" and "Terra Nova".
Ad for "The X Factor", like its previous promos, hardly gives an idea of how the show would look like, but it is the first time that Simon Cowell appears in it. "He's back," the ad highlighted. The "Fringe" ad is to promote the new time slot given to "the newest sensation". The sci-fi series previously occupied Thursdays but has since been moved to Fridays.
Steven Spielberg's new project, "Terra Nova", gave away its very first trailer during the game's break too. It hits right on the spot for the male-dominated audience, boasting action-scenes ala "Lost" and CGI animation of the dinosaurs.
"The X Factor" is coming this Fall, "Fringe" is already airing its second-half of season 3 on Fridays while "Terra Nova" would debut May 23.
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival
- Blac Chyna Reportedly Dating Kourtney Kardashian's Former Beau Quincy Combs