'Captain America' and 'Thor' Debut Super Bowl Spot
The highly-anticipated Super Bowl spot for "Captain America: The First Avenger" has been made available for viewing pleasure online. It sees Chris Evans' Steve Rogers who feels "taller" after he is turned into Captain America with a special machine. Captain America's enemy, Hugo Weaving's Red Skull, is additionally featured in a brief.
Another superhero film from Paramount Pictures, "Thor", also gets a TV spot aired during the game telecast. It mashes up scenes seen in the trailer and several fresh footage, including the ones which highlight the fight at Asgard.
"Captain America" focuses on military service washout Steve Rogers who volunteers for a top secret research project that turns him into Captain America and tries to fit in his new image. The movie will hit theaters across the nation on July 22.
"Thor" follows a powerful but arrogant warrior who is cast down to Earth due to his reckless actions. He later learns what it takes to be a true hero when the most dangerous villain of Asgard tries to invade Earth. Chris Hemsworth leads and Natalie Portman joins him as the leading lady. The movie is set to open wide May 6 in the U.S.
'Captain America: The First Avenger' Super Bowl spot:
'Thor' Super Bowl spot:
- 'Ghostbusters' Cast Show Off the New Gadgets in Latest Featurette
- HBO Officially Confirms Jon Snow's True Parentage With This 'Game of Thrones' Infographic
- New 'Star Trek Beyond' Character Poster Shows Jaylah on Cap's Chair
- Lady GaGa and Taylor Kinney's Wedding Plan Reportedly Shelved Because of This
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Make Out in Rome, Fans Say Their Romance Is 'Staged'
- Watch James Van Der Beek Channel Diplo to Promote Mad Decent Block Party
- Jessica Simpson Reportedly Hires 'Homely' Nannies Because She Fears Her Husband Will Cheat on Her
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones