Super Bowl Spot for 'Transformers 3' and 'Super 8'
Paramount Pictures have debuted super bowl spot for their upcoming sci-fi films, "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" and "Super 8". Premiered via Michael Bay Dot Com before it was aired on TV, the snippet for the third "Transformers" film shares a huge battle that happens on city's street but still keeps the plot a secret.
The TV spot for "Super 8" meanwhile sees an exploding train, a stumbling camera and some people with terrified expression. While the tense scenes are playing, someone is saying "Do not speak of this. If you do, they will find you."
Starring Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" will have Shockwave as the main villain. This Michael Bay-directed film will be dropped in U.S. theaters on July 1.
"Super 8" comes from director and writer J.J. Abrams. It will revolve around three siblings who discover footage of an alien in some Super 8 footage they shot. Kyle Chandler and Elle Fanning are among the cast line up for the June 10 release.
'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' Super Bowl spot:
'Super 8' Super Bowl spot:
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney