Super Bowl Spot for 'Transformers 3' and 'Super 8'
Paramount Pictures have debuted super bowl spot for their upcoming sci-fi films, "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" and "Super 8". Premiered via Michael Bay Dot Com before it was aired on TV, the snippet for the third "Transformers" film shares a huge battle that happens on city's street but still keeps the plot a secret.
The TV spot for "Super 8" meanwhile sees an exploding train, a stumbling camera and some people with terrified expression. While the tense scenes are playing, someone is saying "Do not speak of this. If you do, they will find you."
Starring Shia LaBeouf and Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, "Transformers: Dark of the Moon" will have Shockwave as the main villain. This Michael Bay-directed film will be dropped in U.S. theaters on July 1.
"Super 8" comes from director and writer J.J. Abrams. It will revolve around three siblings who discover footage of an alien in some Super 8 footage they shot. Kyle Chandler and Elle Fanning are among the cast line up for the June 10 release.
'Transformers: Dark of the Moon' Super Bowl spot:
'Super 8' Super Bowl spot:
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video