Uma Thurman Thwarted to Get Married in 'Ceremony' Trailer
The first trailer for "Ceremony" has been made available for viewing pleasure via Apple. It follows Sam Davis who tags along his friend to crash a party at an elegant beachside estate owned by a famous documentary filmmaker.
But it soon becomes clear that Sam is secretly infatuated with the filmmaker's fiancee, Zoe, and that his true intention is to thwart their impending nuptials. As Sam's plan begins to unravel, he is forced to realize how complicated love and friendship can be.
Michael Angarano plays Sam Davis, starring opposite Uma Thurman who portrays Zoe. Lee Pace is cast as Zoe's fiance while Reece Thompson and Jake Johnson take other supporting roles. This drama comedy will open in limited U.S. theaters on April 8.
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group