Uma Thurman Thwarted to Get Married in 'Ceremony' Trailer
The first trailer for "Ceremony" has been made available for viewing pleasure via Apple. It follows Sam Davis who tags along his friend to crash a party at an elegant beachside estate owned by a famous documentary filmmaker.
But it soon becomes clear that Sam is secretly infatuated with the filmmaker's fiancee, Zoe, and that his true intention is to thwart their impending nuptials. As Sam's plan begins to unravel, he is forced to realize how complicated love and friendship can be.
Michael Angarano plays Sam Davis, starring opposite Uma Thurman who portrays Zoe. Lee Pace is cast as Zoe's fiance while Reece Thompson and Jake Johnson take other supporting roles. This drama comedy will open in limited U.S. theaters on April 8.
- Liam Hemsworth Defends His 2012 Engagement to Miley Cyrus
- Jamie Foxx's Wild Night Out: Boozing and Grinding With Mystery Women
- Listen to Jamie Lynn Spears' Comeback Single 'Sleepover'
- Chloe Moretz: 'I Wanted a Boob Job and Butt Reduction' at Age 16
- Bradley Cooper and Irina Shayk Talk About Building a Future and Having Kids Together
- Check Out These New 'Fast 8' Ice Cars From Iceland Set
- Kelly Clarkson Signs With Atlantic Records, Readies Soul Album for Next Year
- Jesse Is Back on 'The Flash' in Season 3. Will She Turn Into Speedster?