Uma Thurman Thwarted to Get Married in 'Ceremony' Trailer
The first trailer for "Ceremony" has been made available for viewing pleasure via Apple. It follows Sam Davis who tags along his friend to crash a party at an elegant beachside estate owned by a famous documentary filmmaker.
But it soon becomes clear that Sam is secretly infatuated with the filmmaker's fiancee, Zoe, and that his true intention is to thwart their impending nuptials. As Sam's plan begins to unravel, he is forced to realize how complicated love and friendship can be.
Michael Angarano plays Sam Davis, starring opposite Uma Thurman who portrays Zoe. Lee Pace is cast as Zoe's fiance while Reece Thompson and Jake Johnson take other supporting roles. This drama comedy will open in limited U.S. theaters on April 8.
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked
- North West Serves as Flower Girl at a Wedding and Dances Adorably at the Party
- Adele Doesn't Care About Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie's Split, She Clarifies
- Video: Justin Bieber Gets Into a Fight in German Bar
- Adam Levine and Behati Prinsloo Share First Photo of Baby Dusty Rose
- Ryan Murphy Admits to 'Infighting' on 'Glee' Set and Cast Member Hookups