Uma Thurman Thwarted to Get Married in 'Ceremony' Trailer
The first trailer for "Ceremony" has been made available for viewing pleasure via Apple. It follows Sam Davis who tags along his friend to crash a party at an elegant beachside estate owned by a famous documentary filmmaker.
But it soon becomes clear that Sam is secretly infatuated with the filmmaker's fiancee, Zoe, and that his true intention is to thwart their impending nuptials. As Sam's plan begins to unravel, he is forced to realize how complicated love and friendship can be.
Michael Angarano plays Sam Davis, starring opposite Uma Thurman who portrays Zoe. Lee Pace is cast as Zoe's fiance while Reece Thompson and Jake Johnson take other supporting roles. This drama comedy will open in limited U.S. theaters on April 8.
- New Couple Alert! Bow Wow Reportedly Dating This Blonde Reality Star
- The First Heart-Wrenching Trailer of 'Wonder' Sees Julia Roberts, Owen Wilson and Jacob Tremblay
- Chris Cornell's Wife Pens Letter to Late Singer: 'I Will Stand Up for You'
- Gucci Mane Shares 'Drop Top Wop' Release Date and Track List, Premieres New Video 'Hurt Feelings'
- Odell Beckham Jr. and Iggy Azalea Are Cozying Up in Romantic Bowling Date
- Kim Kardashian Posts Sweet Tribute to 'Best Husband' Kanye West on 3-Year Anniversary
- 'John Wick 3' Script Is Being Written, Filming May Begin Later This Year
- Florida Georgia Line to Perform With The Chainsmokers at the 2017 CMT Music Awards