Uma Thurman Thwarted to Get Married in 'Ceremony' Trailer
The first trailer for "Ceremony" has been made available for viewing pleasure via Apple. It follows Sam Davis who tags along his friend to crash a party at an elegant beachside estate owned by a famous documentary filmmaker.
But it soon becomes clear that Sam is secretly infatuated with the filmmaker's fiancee, Zoe, and that his true intention is to thwart their impending nuptials. As Sam's plan begins to unravel, he is forced to realize how complicated love and friendship can be.
Michael Angarano plays Sam Davis, starring opposite Uma Thurman who portrays Zoe. Lee Pace is cast as Zoe's fiance while Reece Thompson and Jake Johnson take other supporting roles. This drama comedy will open in limited U.S. theaters on April 8.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier