Super Bowl Spots: Bradley Cooper's 'Limitless' and Fox's 'Rio'
As it is getting closer to Super Bowl XLV kick off, more TV spots that will be aired during the telecast have been unveiled. Relativity Media has dropped the Super Bowl spot for "Limitless" starring Bradley Cooper and the snippet, which includes no dialog, highlights his character's increasing skills after taking a drug.
In the meantime, 20th Century Fox has unleashed "Rio" Super Bowl spot. Promoting the music that "never stops" and the comedy that "never ends", the 30-second snippet does not share many new scenes.
"Limitless" centers its story on Bradley Cooper's Eddie Morra who, after rising to success, is running for his life and dodging pursuing cops, mysterious stalkers and gangsters out to grab his stash of NZT. He also faces brutal side effects from the drug which include paralysis, psychosis, brain damage and sudden death add threats to his life. The action thriller is due March 18 in the U.S.
As for "Rio", it follows rare macaw called Blu who, joined by a female Macaw, embarks on an adventure of a lifetime where they learn about friendship, love, courage, and being open to life's many wonders. The animation is set for April 15 release Stateside.
'Limitless' Super Bowl spot:
'Rio' Super Bowl spot:
- Sharon Osbourne Faces Backlash After Undergoing Plastic Surgery for Her Ageless Look
- At Rob Lowe Roast, Ann Coulter Ends Up on the Receiving End of Comics' Jabs
- Jennifer Garner Appears to Be Crying During a Reunion With Ben Affleck
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group