Super Bowl Spots: Bradley Cooper's 'Limitless' and Fox's 'Rio'
As it is getting closer to Super Bowl XLV kick off, more TV spots that will be aired during the telecast have been unveiled. Relativity Media has dropped the Super Bowl spot for "Limitless" starring Bradley Cooper and the snippet, which includes no dialog, highlights his character's increasing skills after taking a drug.
In the meantime, 20th Century Fox has unleashed "Rio" Super Bowl spot. Promoting the music that "never stops" and the comedy that "never ends", the 30-second snippet does not share many new scenes.
"Limitless" centers its story on Bradley Cooper's Eddie Morra who, after rising to success, is running for his life and dodging pursuing cops, mysterious stalkers and gangsters out to grab his stash of NZT. He also faces brutal side effects from the drug which include paralysis, psychosis, brain damage and sudden death add threats to his life. The action thriller is due March 18 in the U.S.
As for "Rio", it follows rare macaw called Blu who, joined by a female Macaw, embarks on an adventure of a lifetime where they learn about friendship, love, courage, and being open to life's many wonders. The animation is set for April 15 release Stateside.
'Limitless' Super Bowl spot:
'Rio' Super Bowl spot:
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!