Super Bowl Spots: Bradley Cooper's 'Limitless' and Fox's 'Rio'
As it is getting closer to Super Bowl XLV kick off, more TV spots that will be aired during the telecast have been unveiled. Relativity Media has dropped the Super Bowl spot for "Limitless" starring Bradley Cooper and the snippet, which includes no dialog, highlights his character's increasing skills after taking a drug.
In the meantime, 20th Century Fox has unleashed "Rio" Super Bowl spot. Promoting the music that "never stops" and the comedy that "never ends", the 30-second snippet does not share many new scenes.
"Limitless" centers its story on Bradley Cooper's Eddie Morra who, after rising to success, is running for his life and dodging pursuing cops, mysterious stalkers and gangsters out to grab his stash of NZT. He also faces brutal side effects from the drug which include paralysis, psychosis, brain damage and sudden death add threats to his life. The action thriller is due March 18 in the U.S.
As for "Rio", it follows rare macaw called Blu who, joined by a female Macaw, embarks on an adventure of a lifetime where they learn about friendship, love, courage, and being open to life's many wonders. The animation is set for April 15 release Stateside.
'Limitless' Super Bowl spot:
'Rio' Super Bowl spot:
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival