Super Bowl Spots: Bradley Cooper's 'Limitless' and Fox's 'Rio'
As it is getting closer to Super Bowl XLV kick off, more TV spots that will be aired during the telecast have been unveiled. Relativity Media has dropped the Super Bowl spot for "Limitless" starring Bradley Cooper and the snippet, which includes no dialog, highlights his character's increasing skills after taking a drug.
In the meantime, 20th Century Fox has unleashed "Rio" Super Bowl spot. Promoting the music that "never stops" and the comedy that "never ends", the 30-second snippet does not share many new scenes.
"Limitless" centers its story on Bradley Cooper's Eddie Morra who, after rising to success, is running for his life and dodging pursuing cops, mysterious stalkers and gangsters out to grab his stash of NZT. He also faces brutal side effects from the drug which include paralysis, psychosis, brain damage and sudden death add threats to his life. The action thriller is due March 18 in the U.S.
As for "Rio", it follows rare macaw called Blu who, joined by a female Macaw, embarks on an adventure of a lifetime where they learn about friendship, love, courage, and being open to life's many wonders. The animation is set for April 15 release Stateside.
'Limitless' Super Bowl spot:
'Rio' Super Bowl spot:
- Despite Chipped Tooth and Skin Rash, Kim Kardashian Has Lots of Fun at Las Vegas Party
- Comic-Con: Brie Larson Officially Named Captain Marvel
- Comic-Con: 'The Vampire Diaries' Announced to End With Season 8. How Fans React?
- After Breaking Down on Stage, Selena Gomez Posts Cryptic Message on Instagram
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers