Super Bowl Spots: Bradley Cooper's 'Limitless' and Fox's 'Rio'
As it is getting closer to Super Bowl XLV kick off, more TV spots that will be aired during the telecast have been unveiled. Relativity Media has dropped the Super Bowl spot for "Limitless" starring Bradley Cooper and the snippet, which includes no dialog, highlights his character's increasing skills after taking a drug.
In the meantime, 20th Century Fox has unleashed "Rio" Super Bowl spot. Promoting the music that "never stops" and the comedy that "never ends", the 30-second snippet does not share many new scenes.
"Limitless" centers its story on Bradley Cooper's Eddie Morra who, after rising to success, is running for his life and dodging pursuing cops, mysterious stalkers and gangsters out to grab his stash of NZT. He also faces brutal side effects from the drug which include paralysis, psychosis, brain damage and sudden death add threats to his life. The action thriller is due March 18 in the U.S.
As for "Rio", it follows rare macaw called Blu who, joined by a female Macaw, embarks on an adventure of a lifetime where they learn about friendship, love, courage, and being open to life's many wonders. The animation is set for April 15 release Stateside.
'Limitless' Super Bowl spot:
'Rio' Super Bowl spot:
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?