Report: Katy Perry's Sexy Rolling Stone Cover Photoshopped
Katy Perry appeared almost naked on the cover of Rolling Stone last year, but it's not the naked truth. The "California Gurls" singer's pic was reportedly photoshopped as evident from the pre-shoot result that leaked online via a blog called lourtneycove. The post had been removed but a lot of websites had managed to steal the images.
In the original image, Perry's skin is rather paler and her boobs are visibly not as lifted-up as in the final result. The uneven tones on her stomach had also been removed to reveal a smoother tummy. Her fingers had been repositioned, her right tigh was slimmed down, her mole was eliminated and her socks were removed.
For the pictorial, Perry was photographed in Sagaponack, New York, on July 6, 2010 by Mark Seliger. Rolling Stone has not responded to this "discovery".
Perry herself is strict in keeping her body shape. "I'm on a meal plan which absolutely sucks," she revealed to the magazine. "But on Sundays I get to have a cheat day where I go buck wild and eat In-N-Out Burger. I'll work out, go to a vocal lesson, run through the entire set at rehearsals, go to dance rehearsal until 10pm and then go home and sort through e-mails concerning the production. I feel like I'm training for the Olympics!"
More Katy Perry News
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby