Report: Katy Perry's Sexy Rolling Stone Cover Photoshopped
Katy Perry appeared almost naked on the cover of Rolling Stone last year, but it's not the naked truth. The "California Gurls" singer's pic was reportedly photoshopped as evident from the pre-shoot result that leaked online via a blog called lourtneycove. The post had been removed but a lot of websites had managed to steal the images.
In the original image, Perry's skin is rather paler and her boobs are visibly not as lifted-up as in the final result. The uneven tones on her stomach had also been removed to reveal a smoother tummy. Her fingers had been repositioned, her right tigh was slimmed down, her mole was eliminated and her socks were removed.
For the pictorial, Perry was photographed in Sagaponack, New York, on July 6, 2010 by Mark Seliger. Rolling Stone has not responded to this "discovery".
Perry herself is strict in keeping her body shape. "I'm on a meal plan which absolutely sucks," she revealed to the magazine. "But on Sundays I get to have a cheat day where I go buck wild and eat In-N-Out Burger. I'll work out, go to a vocal lesson, run through the entire set at rehearsals, go to dance rehearsal until 10pm and then go home and sort through e-mails concerning the production. I feel like I'm training for the Olympics!"
More Katy Perry News
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Livid at Kris Jenner, Says She Barely Gets Money From 'KUWTK'
- Paranoid Travis Scott Fears Kylie Jenner Is Just Using Him to Get Revenge on Tyga
- Park Bom Flaunts Backside in Skimpy Swimsuit
- Watch Fall Out Boy's Bizarre Clip for 'Young and Menace'
- Barack Obama Disses Donald Trump's Tweeting Habit