Gwyneth Paltrow, Zachary Levi & Mandy Moore Are Oscar Performers
Musical guests of the upcoming 83rd Annual Academy Awards have just been revealed in a press release. Gwyneth Paltrow, Zachary Levi, Mandy Moore and Florence Welch are tapped to cater star-studded audience with movie soundtracks nominated for this year's Best Original Song.
Paltrow is on hand to sing "Coming Home" from her latest movie "Country Strong", and Levi will make a live duet with Moore in "I See the Light" which is taken from their animated film "Tangled". The couple will be accompanied on piano by the song's co-writer Alan Menken.
The Florence and the Machine lead singer replaces Dido to join forces with A. R. Rahman in a rendition of "If I Rise" from James Franco-starring flick "127 Hours". And there is Randy Newman set to sing "We Belong Together" from "Toy Story 3".
The 2011 Oscar Awards will be held February 27 at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles with James Franco and Anne Hathaway as hosts. The presenters, meanwhile, include Hugh Jackman, Sandra Bullock, Jeff Bridges, Oprah Winfrey, Halle Berry and Marisa Tomei.
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant