Gwyneth Paltrow, Zachary Levi & Mandy Moore Are Oscar Performers
Musical guests of the upcoming 83rd Annual Academy Awards have just been revealed in a press release. Gwyneth Paltrow, Zachary Levi, Mandy Moore and Florence Welch are tapped to cater star-studded audience with movie soundtracks nominated for this year's Best Original Song.
Paltrow is on hand to sing "Coming Home" from her latest movie "Country Strong", and Levi will make a live duet with Moore in "I See the Light" which is taken from their animated film "Tangled". The couple will be accompanied on piano by the song's co-writer Alan Menken.
The Florence and the Machine lead singer replaces Dido to join forces with A. R. Rahman in a rendition of "If I Rise" from James Franco-starring flick "127 Hours". And there is Randy Newman set to sing "We Belong Together" from "Toy Story 3".
The 2011 Oscar Awards will be held February 27 at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles with James Franco and Anne Hathaway as hosts. The presenters, meanwhile, include Hugh Jackman, Sandra Bullock, Jeff Bridges, Oprah Winfrey, Halle Berry and Marisa Tomei.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March