Gwyneth Paltrow, Zachary Levi & Mandy Moore Are Oscar Performers
Musical guests of the upcoming 83rd Annual Academy Awards have just been revealed in a press release. Gwyneth Paltrow, Zachary Levi, Mandy Moore and Florence Welch are tapped to cater star-studded audience with movie soundtracks nominated for this year's Best Original Song.
Paltrow is on hand to sing "Coming Home" from her latest movie "Country Strong", and Levi will make a live duet with Moore in "I See the Light" which is taken from their animated film "Tangled". The couple will be accompanied on piano by the song's co-writer Alan Menken.
The Florence and the Machine lead singer replaces Dido to join forces with A. R. Rahman in a rendition of "If I Rise" from James Franco-starring flick "127 Hours". And there is Randy Newman set to sing "We Belong Together" from "Toy Story 3".
The 2011 Oscar Awards will be held February 27 at the Kodak Theatre in Los Angeles with James Franco and Anne Hathaway as hosts. The presenters, meanwhile, include Hugh Jackman, Sandra Bullock, Jeff Bridges, Oprah Winfrey, Halle Berry and Marisa Tomei.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up