Zac Efron Caught Cozying Up to Teresa Palmer
It seems that Zac Efron has gotten over Vanessa Hudgens and it is Teresa Palmer who catches his eyes. The "High School Musical" hunk was said getting close with the blonde actress on Thursday night, February 3 after they met at a reception for her upcoming film "Take Me Home Tonight" at Pink Taco in Los Angeles.
"There was definitely some hand-holding. The two ate together and seemed really engaged in conversation. They seemed really into each other," said a source to People. "They weren't trying to hide their affection at all, even though they knew people were watching them."
At around 10 P.M. the twosome headed to Voyeur nightclub in West Hollywood where they were engaged in some PDA, another insider told E! Online. The insider revealed, "They were at a VIP table... They were dancing, standing up by the table and dancing. They all took tequila shots together. He was grabbing her butt and doing very suggestive dancing. Then they made out a couple of times standing up where they were dancing."
Zac and Teresa were allegedly "side by side the entire night" except when the "Charlie St. Cloud" star chatted with skateboarder-snowboarder Shaun White. After about an hour, the couple was said leaving the place together.
Their reps have not commented on the news, but "The Sorcerer's Apprentice" beauty has spoken about her rumored new dating partner. Met at a press junket for "Take Me Home Tonight" on Friday morning, she said Zac "is such a sweetheart."
Zac Efron split from Vanessa Hudgens in December 2010 after dating for several years. Meanwhile, Teresa Palmer's former boyfriends include Australian rules footballer Stuart Dew, British comedian Russell Brand and actor Topher Grace.
More Zac Efron News
- Machine Gun Kelly Explains Health Scare He Experienced During Concert
- Report: Mariah Carey Was a Diva While Visiting Disneyland
- New 'Justice League' Poster Brings Back Superman
- Inside J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez' Candlelit Dinner
- Kim Zolciak's 4-Year-Old Son Gets Emergency Surgery After Being Bitten by Dog
- Kendrick Lamar Nabs Third No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'DAMN'
- Amber Heard and Elon Musk Confirm Relationship With PDA Pictures
- Kylie Jenner 'Turned On' by Travis Scott: He's 'More on Her Level' Than Tyga