Potential New 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
There may be a couple of housewives ditching "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills", but producers are ready to replace them with more notable names. It was reported that Paris Hilton's aunt Kim Richards and Kelsey Grammer's ex-wife Camille Grammer might not return to the franchise, so the producers are building a safety net by talking to several powerful women.
To name one is Los Angeles Lakers exec Jeanie Buss, who is not only "the most powerful woman in sports" but also the lover of Lakers head coach Phil Jackson and daughter of the team's owner. TMZ said producers went to the length of observing her daily routine, including attending Lakers games. She would make an interesting addition because castmember Adrienne Maloof-Nassif's family owns the rival Sacramento Kings.
The next name mentioned in the list is Sylvester Stallone's wife, Jennifer Flavin Stallone. A former model, Jennifer runs a beauty care products company and is mom to three young daughters. Unlike Jeanie who reportedly has been approached, Jennifer has not spoken with anyone from Bravo and her husband is allegedly not into the idea.
Another option is Eddie Cibrian's ex Brandi Glanville who has proven to the world that she is one mouthy mother. Brandi is infamous for launching scathing attack on Eddie's now-fiancee LeAnn Rimes and for recent DUI case. TMZ asked her about the casting possibility but she played it coy.
There's one last name whom Bravo wanted but she has declined. Ayda Field, who is now famous for being Robbie Williams' wife, said no to reality TV. "They wanted her very badly, but she will not be going forward with Real Housewives. She is an actress and is pursuing acting, not reality TV," a rep for her said.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences