Lady GaGa Is Naked Skateboard Girl in Purple Magazine
Lady GaGa doesn't bother to wear any clothes in Purple magazine's Spring/Summer 2011 issue. The "Poker Face" hitmaker strips down to her birthday suit, wearing only black sunglasses and red massive platform shoes. She stands sideways while holding a skateboard to cover her breasts.
More pictures of the Mother Monsters are available in the pictorial spread, featuring her wearing a white wet suit. There is also one photo boasting an image of her in a mess. She wears smeared make-up and tattered fishnet stockings while holding a Supreme bag with her teeth to hide her modesty.
The images reportedly were taken last summer by photographer Terry Richardson with the help from GaGa's then-art director Matthew "Dada" Williams. "SUPREME x GAGA was my last project I put together and art directed for her," he said. It reportedly has been on newsstand now.
More Lady GaGa News
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March