Lady GaGa Is Naked Skateboard Girl in Purple Magazine
Lady GaGa doesn't bother to wear any clothes in Purple magazine's Spring/Summer 2011 issue. The "Poker Face" hitmaker strips down to her birthday suit, wearing only black sunglasses and red massive platform shoes. She stands sideways while holding a skateboard to cover her breasts.
More pictures of the Mother Monsters are available in the pictorial spread, featuring her wearing a white wet suit. There is also one photo boasting an image of her in a mess. She wears smeared make-up and tattered fishnet stockings while holding a Supreme bag with her teeth to hide her modesty.
The images reportedly were taken last summer by photographer Terry Richardson with the help from GaGa's then-art director Matthew "Dada" Williams. "SUPREME x GAGA was my last project I put together and art directed for her," he said. It reportedly has been on newsstand now.
More Lady GaGa News
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role