Lady GaGa Is Naked Skateboard Girl in Purple Magazine
Lady GaGa doesn't bother to wear any clothes in Purple magazine's Spring/Summer 2011 issue. The "Poker Face" hitmaker strips down to her birthday suit, wearing only black sunglasses and red massive platform shoes. She stands sideways while holding a skateboard to cover her breasts.
More pictures of the Mother Monsters are available in the pictorial spread, featuring her wearing a white wet suit. There is also one photo boasting an image of her in a mess. She wears smeared make-up and tattered fishnet stockings while holding a Supreme bag with her teeth to hide her modesty.
The images reportedly were taken last summer by photographer Terry Richardson with the help from GaGa's then-art director Matthew "Dada" Williams. "SUPREME x GAGA was my last project I put together and art directed for her," he said. It reportedly has been on newsstand now.
More Lady GaGa News
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame