Lady GaGa Is Naked Skateboard Girl in Purple Magazine
Lady GaGa doesn't bother to wear any clothes in Purple magazine's Spring/Summer 2011 issue. The "Poker Face" hitmaker strips down to her birthday suit, wearing only black sunglasses and red massive platform shoes. She stands sideways while holding a skateboard to cover her breasts.
More pictures of the Mother Monsters are available in the pictorial spread, featuring her wearing a white wet suit. There is also one photo boasting an image of her in a mess. She wears smeared make-up and tattered fishnet stockings while holding a Supreme bag with her teeth to hide her modesty.
The images reportedly were taken last summer by photographer Terry Richardson with the help from GaGa's then-art director Matthew "Dada" Williams. "SUPREME x GAGA was my last project I put together and art directed for her," he said. It reportedly has been on newsstand now.
More Lady GaGa News
- Kim Kardashian Shares Rare Pics for Saint's 1st Birthday as Kanye West Comes Back Home
- Mariah Carey Suffers Another Nip Slip as She and Bryan Tanaka Cozy Up at NYC Hot Spot
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'