Lady GaGa Is Naked Skateboard Girl in Purple Magazine
Lady GaGa doesn't bother to wear any clothes in Purple magazine's Spring/Summer 2011 issue. The "Poker Face" hitmaker strips down to her birthday suit, wearing only black sunglasses and red massive platform shoes. She stands sideways while holding a skateboard to cover her breasts.
More pictures of the Mother Monsters are available in the pictorial spread, featuring her wearing a white wet suit. There is also one photo boasting an image of her in a mess. She wears smeared make-up and tattered fishnet stockings while holding a Supreme bag with her teeth to hide her modesty.
The images reportedly were taken last summer by photographer Terry Richardson with the help from GaGa's then-art director Matthew "Dada" Williams. "SUPREME x GAGA was my last project I put together and art directed for her," he said. It reportedly has been on newsstand now.
More Lady GaGa News
- Lamar Odom Admits to Drugs Abuse and Multiple Affairs During Khloe Kardashian Marriage
- Pennywise the Clown Preys on Kids in 'It' Teaser Trailer
- Portia de Rossi Wants Ellen DeGeneres to Enter Rehab
- Kelly Ripa Involved in Drug Overdose Scandal
- Justin Timberlake Teases His Upcoming Collab With Timbaland and Pharrell
- Blac Chyna Blasts Tyga on Snapchat for Not Paying Her Child Support
- Watch Teaser of 'War of the Planet of the Apes' New Trailer
- Watch Danny Brown's Graphic Video for 'Ain't It Funny', Directed by Jonah Hill