Darren Criss' Blaine Sings to Another Guy on 'Glee' Clip
Darren Criss was brought in to "Glee" as a potential love interest of Chris Colfer's Kurt but apparently, the writers would like to give this romance a little twist. In a sneak peek to the show's Valentine's Day episode, Blaine is singing Robin Thicke's "When I Get You Alone" to another guy.
Kurt was also in the performance number but he was sulking while Blaine chased his way through a GAP store employee who looked bewildered. Words are, Blaine has a secret past that makes Kurt devastated. Producer Brad Falchuck said in the latest issue of TV Guide that Blaine is not perfect after all.
The February 8 episode is called "Silly Love Songs". Love is in the air at McKinley High when the glee club sets up a kissing booth for Valentine's Day. Things don't go as planned, however, and hearts end up getting broken.
The relationship between Blaine and Kurt has been the case of "Are They or Aren't They". Criss said, "Every day Chris and I are both equally curious to see what's going to happen between the two of those guys. We're definitely going to start seeing some layers to the two of them. The pink elephant in the room will finally be addressed, let's put it that way."
- Scott Disick Who? Bella Thorne Reveals She Has Her Eye on Someone New
- Justin Bieber Accidentally Slams His Car Onto Paparazzo in Beverly Hills
- 'Curb Your Enthusiasm' Season 9 Taps Jimmy Kimmel and More to Guest Star
- Charlie Sheen Accused of Infecting Gay Lover With HIV
- Gwen Stefani Is Reportedly Pregnant With Twins and Wants Advice From Beyonce
- 'Big Little Lies' Season 2 Is in Early Development
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Expecting 3rd Child
- Demi Lovato and Halsey Squash Feud Rumors With One Cute Selfie