Darren Criss' Blaine Sings to Another Guy on 'Glee' Clip
Darren Criss was brought in to "Glee" as a potential love interest of Chris Colfer's Kurt but apparently, the writers would like to give this romance a little twist. In a sneak peek to the show's Valentine's Day episode, Blaine is singing Robin Thicke's "When I Get You Alone" to another guy.
Kurt was also in the performance number but he was sulking while Blaine chased his way through a GAP store employee who looked bewildered. Words are, Blaine has a secret past that makes Kurt devastated. Producer Brad Falchuck said in the latest issue of TV Guide that Blaine is not perfect after all.
The February 8 episode is called "Silly Love Songs". Love is in the air at McKinley High when the glee club sets up a kissing booth for Valentine's Day. Things don't go as planned, however, and hearts end up getting broken.
The relationship between Blaine and Kurt has been the case of "Are They or Aren't They". Criss said, "Every day Chris and I are both equally curious to see what's going to happen between the two of those guys. We're definitely going to start seeing some layers to the two of them. The pink elephant in the room will finally be addressed, let's put it that way."
- Lil' Kim Cancels Performance at Essence Festival
- Tyga Romances Blonde Beauty in '1 of 1' Music Video
- David Foster's Daughters: Yolanda Hadid Is Not Dying If She Continues to Be on Reality Show
- Alexander Skarsgard Laughs Off Wedding Plan Rumor
- Judi Dench Gets Her First Tattoo at Her 81st Birthday
- Keri Russell Reveals Her Baby's Gender and Name
- Debby Ryan Gets Probation After Pleading No Contest to DUI
- Justin Bieber Falls Again on Stage During His Concert