Darren Criss' Blaine Sings to Another Guy on 'Glee' Clip
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Darren Criss was brought in to "Glee" as a potential love interest of Chris Colfer's Kurt but apparently, the writers would like to give this romance a little twist. In a sneak peek to the show's Valentine's Day episode, Blaine is singing Robin Thicke's "When I Get You Alone" to another guy.
Kurt was also in the performance number but he was sulking while Blaine chased his way through a GAP store employee who looked bewildered. Words are, Blaine has a secret past that makes Kurt devastated. Producer Brad Falchuck said in the latest issue of TV Guide that Blaine is not perfect after all.
The February 8 episode is called "Silly Love Songs". Love is in the air at McKinley High when the glee club sets up a kissing booth for Valentine's Day. Things don't go as planned, however, and hearts end up getting broken.
The relationship between Blaine and Kurt has been the case of "Are They or Aren't They". Criss said, "Every day Chris and I are both equally curious to see what's going to happen between the two of those guys. We're definitely going to start seeing some layers to the two of them. The pink elephant in the room will finally be addressed, let's put it that way."
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'