Darren Criss' Blaine Sings to Another Guy on 'Glee' Clip
Warning: DOMDocument::loadHTML(): htmlParseEntityRef: expecting ';' in Entity, line: 1 in /home/aceshow/public_html/mobile/m_php/amp_nview.php on line 703
Darren Criss was brought in to "Glee" as a potential love interest of Chris Colfer's Kurt but apparently, the writers would like to give this romance a little twist. In a sneak peek to the show's Valentine's Day episode, Blaine is singing Robin Thicke's "When I Get You Alone" to another guy.
Kurt was also in the performance number but he was sulking while Blaine chased his way through a GAP store employee who looked bewildered. Words are, Blaine has a secret past that makes Kurt devastated. Producer Brad Falchuck said in the latest issue of TV Guide that Blaine is not perfect after all.
The February 8 episode is called "Silly Love Songs". Love is in the air at McKinley High when the glee club sets up a kissing booth for Valentine's Day. Things don't go as planned, however, and hearts end up getting broken.
The relationship between Blaine and Kurt has been the case of "Are They or Aren't They". Criss said, "Every day Chris and I are both equally curious to see what's going to happen between the two of those guys. We're definitely going to start seeing some layers to the two of them. The pink elephant in the room will finally be addressed, let's put it that way."
- Are They Engaged? Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson Flaunt Matching Rings on Instagram
- Michael Phelps Secretly Weds Nicole Johnson
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert