'Hanna' International Trailer Sees Another Side of Teen Assassin
Following the first trailer that was debuted over a month ago, an international trailer for "Hanna" has now gone online. It has more scenes which reveal the other side of Hanna, who wants to have an ordinary life and make friends while she is raised to be a tough killer.
Raised by her father, an ex-CIA man, in the wilds of Finland, Hanna's upbringing and training have been one and the same, all geared to making her the perfect assassin. Once she is ready, her father who is an ex-CIA man sends her into the world on a mission.
Hanna journeys stealthily across Europe while eluding agents dispatched after her by a ruthless intelligence operative with secrets of her own. As she nears her ultimate target, Hanna faces startling revelations about her existence and unexpected questions about her humanity, but she is not prepared for these.
Saoirse Ronan stars as Hanna and Eric Bana plays Hanna's father, with Cate Blanchett portraying the ruthless intelligence operative. "Atonement" and "Pride and Prejudice" director Joe Wright takes the helming duty for the "boldly original suspense thriller" that is set to hit theaters Stateside on April 18.
More Hanna News
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer
- 'Jurassic World' Sequel Reveals Official Title and First Poster
- Harry Styles Mourning the Loss of His Stepfather
- 'KUWTK' Returns for Another Season as 'Life of Kylie' Ends Up Being a Flop
- 'Downtown Abbey' Movie Is in the Works
- Rob Kardashian Is Lawyering Up Against Blac Chyna