Chris Brown Teases New Single 'Up to You' in Viral Video
After rising the tempo in Benny Benassi-featured single "Beautiful People", Chris Brown is now slowing down in "Up to You". The 21-year-old singer previews the ballad track in a one-and-a-half-minute viral video featuring him miming the lyrics.
"Imma be the one to take a back seat girl/ We can take our time and you can run this/ Stay in, go out/ Anything you want girl, we can do," he croons. The love song is confirmed to be among new materials in his upcoming studio album "F.A.M.E."
Standing for "Forgiving All My Enemies", the effort is going to come out in the U.S. on March 22. "My album will contain all types of styles and genres of music.... hopefully my music will inspire and spread peace and positivity," he said. Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes and Pitbull are lined up as featured guests.
On how he came up with the title, he said in a recent radio interview, "Initially when I first thought of the whole concept, it was like 'F all my enemies' 'cause I was so mad and dealing with a whole bunch of bull. I was kinda just mad about everything, like 'leave me alone!' Then I kinda matured and thought about it and it was 'forgiving all my enemies."
More Chris Brown News
- Lucasfilm Isn't Happy With Alden Ehrenreich's 'Han Solo' Performance
- Israel Names a Beach After Britney Spears
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly