Chris Brown Teases New Single 'Up to You' in Viral Video
After rising the tempo in Benny Benassi-featured single "Beautiful People", Chris Brown is now slowing down in "Up to You". The 21-year-old singer previews the ballad track in a one-and-a-half-minute viral video featuring him miming the lyrics.
"Imma be the one to take a back seat girl/ We can take our time and you can run this/ Stay in, go out/ Anything you want girl, we can do," he croons. The love song is confirmed to be among new materials in his upcoming studio album "F.A.M.E."
Standing for "Forgiving All My Enemies", the effort is going to come out in the U.S. on March 22. "My album will contain all types of styles and genres of music.... hopefully my music will inspire and spread peace and positivity," he said. Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes and Pitbull are lined up as featured guests.
On how he came up with the title, he said in a recent radio interview, "Initially when I first thought of the whole concept, it was like 'F all my enemies' 'cause I was so mad and dealing with a whole bunch of bull. I was kinda just mad about everything, like 'leave me alone!' Then I kinda matured and thought about it and it was 'forgiving all my enemies."
More Chris Brown News
- Jay-Z Is Producing a Series About Trayvon Martin
- Pamela Anderson Storms Off TV Set After Being Offended by an Old School Photo
- Mariah Carey Flashes Nipples as She Goes Braless in Skintight Dress
- Selena Gomez Shares Message of Empowerment to High School Students During Surprise Visit
- Animated 'KUWTK' Series Is on the Way
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor