Gabriel Aubry's Ex: He's 'Borderline Racist'
The latest in the case of Halle Berry's split from model Gabriel Aubry is a statement from his ex-girlfriend. TMZ tracked the unnamed woman who was surprised that Gabriel would hook up with the actress because she knew him as a "borderline racist".
The woman said further that during their relationship between 2003 and 2005, Gabriel was also "very disrespectful to women". However, the ex said that Gabriel never once laid a hand on her. She plans to reach out to Halle in order to offer some support.
This story is connective to the previous report that Gabriel is often engaged in "vindictive" behavior against Halle following their April 2010 split, using racial slurs against her during heated moments. A former business partner of Gabriel, Stephanie Bibeau, told People, "Once they broke up he became verbally threatening to Halle. He's a vindictive guy."
Halle is fighting for the custody of their children and has released a statement through her rep, saying she "has serious concerns for her daughter's well-being while in the care of her father."
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?