Gabriel Aubry's Ex: He's 'Borderline Racist'
The latest in the case of Halle Berry's split from model Gabriel Aubry is a statement from his ex-girlfriend. TMZ tracked the unnamed woman who was surprised that Gabriel would hook up with the actress because she knew him as a "borderline racist".
The woman said further that during their relationship between 2003 and 2005, Gabriel was also "very disrespectful to women". However, the ex said that Gabriel never once laid a hand on her. She plans to reach out to Halle in order to offer some support.
This story is connective to the previous report that Gabriel is often engaged in "vindictive" behavior against Halle following their April 2010 split, using racial slurs against her during heated moments. A former business partner of Gabriel, Stephanie Bibeau, told People, "Once they broke up he became verbally threatening to Halle. He's a vindictive guy."
Halle is fighting for the custody of their children and has released a statement through her rep, saying she "has serious concerns for her daughter's well-being while in the care of her father."
- Kobe Bryant and Wife Vanessa Welcome Baby No. 3
- John Cena Enters Battlefield in Intense Trailer for Doug Liman's 'The Wall'
- Gigi Hadid Blames Meds for Skinnier Figure, Announces Social Media Break Over the Holidays
- Nicki Minaj Flaunts Major Sideboob and Butt While Celebrating Birthday With Meek Mill
- 'La La Land' and 'Arrival' Among AFI's Top Ten Movies of 2016
- Donald Trump Is Still Involved in 'The Apprentice' After All
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson