Gabriel Aubry's Ex: He's 'Borderline Racist'
The latest in the case of Halle Berry's split from model Gabriel Aubry is a statement from his ex-girlfriend. TMZ tracked the unnamed woman who was surprised that Gabriel would hook up with the actress because she knew him as a "borderline racist".
The woman said further that during their relationship between 2003 and 2005, Gabriel was also "very disrespectful to women". However, the ex said that Gabriel never once laid a hand on her. She plans to reach out to Halle in order to offer some support.
This story is connective to the previous report that Gabriel is often engaged in "vindictive" behavior against Halle following their April 2010 split, using racial slurs against her during heated moments. A former business partner of Gabriel, Stephanie Bibeau, told People, "Once they broke up he became verbally threatening to Halle. He's a vindictive guy."
Halle is fighting for the custody of their children and has released a statement through her rep, saying she "has serious concerns for her daughter's well-being while in the care of her father."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her