Gabriel Aubry's Ex: He's 'Borderline Racist'
The latest in the case of Halle Berry's split from model Gabriel Aubry is a statement from his ex-girlfriend. TMZ tracked the unnamed woman who was surprised that Gabriel would hook up with the actress because she knew him as a "borderline racist".
The woman said further that during their relationship between 2003 and 2005, Gabriel was also "very disrespectful to women". However, the ex said that Gabriel never once laid a hand on her. She plans to reach out to Halle in order to offer some support.
This story is connective to the previous report that Gabriel is often engaged in "vindictive" behavior against Halle following their April 2010 split, using racial slurs against her during heated moments. A former business partner of Gabriel, Stephanie Bibeau, told People, "Once they broke up he became verbally threatening to Halle. He's a vindictive guy."
Halle is fighting for the custody of their children and has released a statement through her rep, saying she "has serious concerns for her daughter's well-being while in the care of her father."
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard
- Justin Bieber Spotted on Dinner Date With Nicola Peltz
- Take a Peek at Gwen Stefani's 'Misery' Music Video in This Teaser
- Miranda Lambert Closes Her Boutique, Sells Building to Ex-Husband Blake Shelton
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?