Gabriel Aubry's Ex: He's 'Borderline Racist'
The latest in the case of Halle Berry's split from model Gabriel Aubry is a statement from his ex-girlfriend. TMZ tracked the unnamed woman who was surprised that Gabriel would hook up with the actress because she knew him as a "borderline racist".
The woman said further that during their relationship between 2003 and 2005, Gabriel was also "very disrespectful to women". However, the ex said that Gabriel never once laid a hand on her. She plans to reach out to Halle in order to offer some support.
This story is connective to the previous report that Gabriel is often engaged in "vindictive" behavior against Halle following their April 2010 split, using racial slurs against her during heated moments. A former business partner of Gabriel, Stephanie Bibeau, told People, "Once they broke up he became verbally threatening to Halle. He's a vindictive guy."
Halle is fighting for the custody of their children and has released a statement through her rep, saying she "has serious concerns for her daughter's well-being while in the care of her father."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie