Super Bowl Spot for Johnny Depp's 'Rango' Unveiled
"Rango" is one of the films that will make use the Super Bowl XLV telecast to air its new TV spot. But instead of waiting for the Sunday's game, the promo video has been released online on February 3 via Apple.
It opens with scenes where Rango and another character talk about each other's funny things before a montage of short footage from the animation are featured and share the romance, action, explosions and other stuffs that will be seen as parts of Rango's adventure. Some owls, however, seem to be underestimating the lizard, saying it "is going to die."
"Rango" is a story of chameleon named Rango which has an identity crisis and goes on an adventure to discover its true self. Accidentally killing a giant eagle which apparently threatened the villagers, Rango is honored as a sheriff in a place new for Rango.
Johnny Depp voices the titular character, joined by the likes of Isla Fisher, Abigail Breslin and Bill Nighy as other voice cast. This Gore Verbinski-directed animated comedy will hit theaters across the nation on March 4.
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?