Super Bowl Spot for Johnny Depp's 'Rango' Unveiled
"Rango" is one of the films that will make use the Super Bowl XLV telecast to air its new TV spot. But instead of waiting for the Sunday's game, the promo video has been released online on February 3 via Apple.
It opens with scenes where Rango and another character talk about each other's funny things before a montage of short footage from the animation are featured and share the romance, action, explosions and other stuffs that will be seen as parts of Rango's adventure. Some owls, however, seem to be underestimating the lizard, saying it "is going to die."
"Rango" is a story of chameleon named Rango which has an identity crisis and goes on an adventure to discover its true self. Accidentally killing a giant eagle which apparently threatened the villagers, Rango is honored as a sheriff in a place new for Rango.
Johnny Depp voices the titular character, joined by the likes of Isla Fisher, Abigail Breslin and Bill Nighy as other voice cast. This Gore Verbinski-directed animated comedy will hit theaters across the nation on March 4.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media