Super Bowl Spot for Johnny Depp's 'Rango' Unveiled
"Rango" is one of the films that will make use the Super Bowl XLV telecast to air its new TV spot. But instead of waiting for the Sunday's game, the promo video has been released online on February 3 via Apple.
It opens with scenes where Rango and another character talk about each other's funny things before a montage of short footage from the animation are featured and share the romance, action, explosions and other stuffs that will be seen as parts of Rango's adventure. Some owls, however, seem to be underestimating the lizard, saying it "is going to die."
"Rango" is a story of chameleon named Rango which has an identity crisis and goes on an adventure to discover its true self. Accidentally killing a giant eagle which apparently threatened the villagers, Rango is honored as a sheriff in a place new for Rango.
Johnny Depp voices the titular character, joined by the likes of Isla Fisher, Abigail Breslin and Bill Nighy as other voice cast. This Gore Verbinski-directed animated comedy will hit theaters across the nation on March 4.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding