Charlie Sheen Makes Sex Tape With Hookers to Start Porn Business
Charlie Sheen has allegedly planned a side project which is a porn franchise. A porn star who goes by the name Felony says, "Charlie and I were having this great project and he was talking about performing in front of the camera. He goes, 'Let's call it Charlie's Devils!' "
The self-professed madame, who claims to have provided Charlie with "hundreds" of prostitutes over the last several years, reveals that they have made "a demo tape of his favorite sexual positions." The tape is reportedly on Charlie's hands right now as Felony states, "I gave it to him afterwards. He was keeping it so he could practice."
On his favorite position, Felony tells Radar Online, "He goes, 'Well I like them all!'," before adding "The ladies love Charlie. He likes to explore his sexuality. He likes fetish, spanking, role play, really kinky stuff." He was a little nervous when making the porn tape, but once he viewed the result "he's getting jazzed about this whole project about starting his own line of porno," Felony claims.
Felony goes on spilling more secrets from Charlie's personal life, saying "He likes a lot (of women)... he doesn't just like one (at a time). Sometimes he will be finicky and likes just one, but he generally likes to be surrounded by women."
Charlie Sheen is currently home after hospitalized following 36-hour drug binge that included cocaine, booze and porn stars at his Los Angeles mansion. Responding to rumors hitting him shortly after the incident, the "Two and a Half Men" star recently stated that various reports about him are "all crap."
"Believe nothing. I will never speak about any of this as long as I'm alive," he said as quoted by E! Online. "You're all gonna have to keep towing the same redundant line, guessing wrong.
More Charlie Sheen News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding