Charlie Sheen Makes Sex Tape With Hookers to Start Porn Business
Charlie Sheen has allegedly planned a side project which is a porn franchise. A porn star who goes by the name Felony says, "Charlie and I were having this great project and he was talking about performing in front of the camera. He goes, 'Let's call it Charlie's Devils!' "
The self-professed madame, who claims to have provided Charlie with "hundreds" of prostitutes over the last several years, reveals that they have made "a demo tape of his favorite sexual positions." The tape is reportedly on Charlie's hands right now as Felony states, "I gave it to him afterwards. He was keeping it so he could practice."
On his favorite position, Felony tells Radar Online, "He goes, 'Well I like them all!'," before adding "The ladies love Charlie. He likes to explore his sexuality. He likes fetish, spanking, role play, really kinky stuff." He was a little nervous when making the porn tape, but once he viewed the result "he's getting jazzed about this whole project about starting his own line of porno," Felony claims.
Felony goes on spilling more secrets from Charlie's personal life, saying "He likes a lot (of women)... he doesn't just like one (at a time). Sometimes he will be finicky and likes just one, but he generally likes to be surrounded by women."
Charlie Sheen is currently home after hospitalized following 36-hour drug binge that included cocaine, booze and porn stars at his Los Angeles mansion. Responding to rumors hitting him shortly after the incident, the "Two and a Half Men" star recently stated that various reports about him are "all crap."
"Believe nothing. I will never speak about any of this as long as I'm alive," he said as quoted by E! Online. "You're all gonna have to keep towing the same redundant line, guessing wrong.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Priyanka Chopra Throws Her Hat Into the Ring to Be Female James Bond
- Listen to a Preview of Shawn Mendes' New Song 'Better'
- Elijah Wood Clarifies Comment on Child Sex Abuse in Hollywood, Says It's Misinterpreted
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Boss Confirms Someone's Getting Married in Season 7
- Anne Hathaway Throws Shade at the Kardashians, Says It's Unintentional
- Eminem Sells Bricks of His Childhood Home for 'Marshall Mathers LP' Anniversary
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Just Say She Was Under the Influence While Filming 'The Hunger Games'?
- Helen Hunt Mistaken for Jodie Foster by Starbucks Barista. Read the Funny Story