First Trailer of 'The Real Housewives of Miami': Meet the Cast
The new franchise of "Real Housewives" is ready to introduce its cast. Bravo TV's "The Real Housewives of Miami" will include six ladies ranging from a magazine editor to a lawyer's wife to "Hottest NBA wife".
Larsa Pippen is married to basketball star Scottie Pippen and is described as a "snarky Lebanese beauty". She boasts she's successful at everything she does such as being mother to her three sons and one daughter. Texas-born Lea Black is a strong supporter of President Barack Obama and is mother to a 9-year-old from her lawyer husband. Lea devotes her time to charitable endeavors.
Alexia Echevarria is the executive editor of Venue magazine, a 'Cuban Barbie', and a mother of two sons. Marysol Patton runs a PR firm, the Patton Group. Described as "Miami's most sought-after women both socially and professionally," the divorcee often throws bashes around town and has a mother who offers spiritual guidance to people.
The last two women are Cristy Rice who was recently divorced from NBA star Glen Rice and a newly-engaged Adriana DeMoura-Sid. Cristy juggles her life as a single mom and a businesswoman running a clothing store. Adriana is a Brazilian bombshell who had a divorce in the past but is now in love with fiance Frederic. Being fiery and flirtatious, Adriana is the subject of gossips among her friends.
"The Real Housewives of Miami" premieres on February 22 at 10 P.M. ET. This way, Bravo has postponed "The Real Housewives of New York City" fourth season premiere to Spring.
- Amber Tamblyn Expecting Her First Child With David Cross
- Macklemore Fighting His Demons in 'Drug Dealer' Music Video
- Gerard Butler Set to Return as Mike Banning in 'Angel Has Fallen'
- Bruno Mars Describes Adele as Diva: 'She's Got All This Attitude'
- Kim Kardashian Filming 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians' Backstage at Kanye West's Concert
- Katy Perry Celebrates 32nd Birthday by Voting for Hillary Clinton and Hitting Kanye West's Concert
- 'Knight Rider' Gets Reboot From Producer Justin Lin
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes