New Miley Cyrus Tattoo: Dream Catcher
Miley Cyrus' new tattoo which is inked on her right ribcage has been revealed. The teen songstress, who's often criticized for her efforts of shedding her image as a child actress, was snapped unveiling the body art when she's going out with a friend earlier this week wearing a T-shirt with a hole cut on its side.
The tattoo is not clearly pictured, but her friend told People, "It's a picture of the dream catcher that hangs over her bed with four feathers to represent her four brothers and sisters." Miley's siblings are Brandi, 23, Trace, 21, Braison, 16, and Noah, 11, and "the dream catcher is to protect them."
The "Hannah Montana" star, who's recently rumored dating her "So Undercover" co-star Joshua Bowman, was also seen smoking cigarettes in her car. She drove around town and managed to stop by a local tattoo parlor. She reportedly got the tattoo before the outing though.
The dream catcher body art is Miley's fifth tattoo. She also has a heart and a small cross on her fingers and the word 'love' on her ear. In honor of a close friend who died of cystic fibrosis, she also inked the phrase 'just breathe' on her other torso.
"All of Miley's tattoos have a deep meaning to her," says the friend. "They all represent family and friends close to her."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Meghan Markle Wants Prince Harry to Build Her 'Enormous' Shoe Room at Kensington Palace
- Kylie Jenner Licks Khloe Kardashian's Chest in Saucy Pic for 'KUWTK' 10th Anniversary
- Hacker Threatens to Leak 'Orange Is the New Black' Season 5 Unless Netflix Pays Ransom
- Sean Paul Connects With Migos for Epic Beach Party in New Video for 'Body'
- Justin Bieber 'Loves' Popping His Pimples Just to Get Attention
- 'Avengers: Infinity War' Will Be Set in Hogwarts Stand-In Location
- Brad Pitt to Have Plactic Surgery as Angelina Jolie Divorce Ruins His Appearance
- ABC's 'Gong Show' Reboot Taps Tommy Maitland or Presumably Mike Myers in Disguise to Host