New Miley Cyrus Tattoo: Dream Catcher
Miley Cyrus' new tattoo which is inked on her right ribcage has been revealed. The teen songstress, who's often criticized for her efforts of shedding her image as a child actress, was snapped unveiling the body art when she's going out with a friend earlier this week wearing a T-shirt with a hole cut on its side.
The tattoo is not clearly pictured, but her friend told People, "It's a picture of the dream catcher that hangs over her bed with four feathers to represent her four brothers and sisters." Miley's siblings are Brandi, 23, Trace, 21, Braison, 16, and Noah, 11, and "the dream catcher is to protect them."
The "Hannah Montana" star, who's recently rumored dating her "So Undercover" co-star Joshua Bowman, was also seen smoking cigarettes in her car. She drove around town and managed to stop by a local tattoo parlor. She reportedly got the tattoo before the outing though.
The dream catcher body art is Miley's fifth tattoo. She also has a heart and a small cross on her fingers and the word 'love' on her ear. In honor of a close friend who died of cystic fibrosis, she also inked the phrase 'just breathe' on her other torso.
"All of Miley's tattoos have a deep meaning to her," says the friend. "They all represent family and friends close to her."
More Miley Cyrus News
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'