'Beavis and Butt-Head' Confirmed Coming Back on Screen
Two bored and idiot high school students are ready to entertain MTV enthusiasts once again. The music network is reviving Mike Judge's "Beavis and Butt-Head" which started airing in 1993 and stopped in 1997, confirming a rumor that has been going on for months now.
MTV held an upfront presentation on Wednesday, February 2 in New York with the cast of "Skins" delivering the good news. The animated series is slated to return this summer, with modern wrapping which includes the two best friends watching "Jersey Shore" and other pop cultures.
The cast of "Skins" might have not even born yet when it first debuted, but the show would be aimed for this particular age group. One solid fan who can't wait the return would be Justin Bieber. The 16-year-old tweeted, "Solid day in NYC. Played hoops and just went to the MTV Upfronts...BEAVIS and BUTTHEAD are coming back!!!"
The upfront which was held at Manhattan's Hammstein Ballroom also revealed that "Teen Wolf" would be aired for the first time on June 5.
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie