'Beavis and Butt-Head' Confirmed Coming Back on Screen
Two bored and idiot high school students are ready to entertain MTV enthusiasts once again. The music network is reviving Mike Judge's "Beavis and Butt-Head" which started airing in 1993 and stopped in 1997, confirming a rumor that has been going on for months now.
MTV held an upfront presentation on Wednesday, February 2 in New York with the cast of "Skins" delivering the good news. The animated series is slated to return this summer, with modern wrapping which includes the two best friends watching "Jersey Shore" and other pop cultures.
The cast of "Skins" might have not even born yet when it first debuted, but the show would be aimed for this particular age group. One solid fan who can't wait the return would be Justin Bieber. The 16-year-old tweeted, "Solid day in NYC. Played hoops and just went to the MTV Upfronts...BEAVIS and BUTTHEAD are coming back!!!"
The upfront which was held at Manhattan's Hammstein Ballroom also revealed that "Teen Wolf" would be aired for the first time on June 5.
- Lee Sung Kyung and Nam Joo Hyuk Are Reportedly Dating
- Jenna Dewan Reportedly Joins Channing Tatum at 'Magic Mike Live' Premiere Due to Trust Issues
- Watch Preview of Ty Dolla $ign and Lil Yachty's Collaboration for 'Beach House 3'
- George and Amal Clooney Reportedly to Spend Over $1 M on a Royal-Like Delivery Experience
- 'Delusional' Drake Is Still Not Over Rihanna, but She Won't Give Him Another Chance
- Perrie Edwards Celebrates Footballer Beau Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain's Win With a Dance
- Kris Jenner Reportedly Planning New Reality Show Featuring Her Grandkids
- Sara Sampaio Exposes Nipples in See-Through Bustier