'Beavis and Butt-Head' Confirmed Coming Back on Screen
Two bored and idiot high school students are ready to entertain MTV enthusiasts once again. The music network is reviving Mike Judge's "Beavis and Butt-Head" which started airing in 1993 and stopped in 1997, confirming a rumor that has been going on for months now.
MTV held an upfront presentation on Wednesday, February 2 in New York with the cast of "Skins" delivering the good news. The animated series is slated to return this summer, with modern wrapping which includes the two best friends watching "Jersey Shore" and other pop cultures.
The cast of "Skins" might have not even born yet when it first debuted, but the show would be aimed for this particular age group. One solid fan who can't wait the return would be Justin Bieber. The 16-year-old tweeted, "Solid day in NYC. Played hoops and just went to the MTV Upfronts...BEAVIS and BUTTHEAD are coming back!!!"
The upfront which was held at Manhattan's Hammstein Ballroom also revealed that "Teen Wolf" would be aired for the first time on June 5.
- Watch Juicy J and Kanye West in 'Ballin' Video
- Tina Fey Suggested Alec Baldwin to Play Donald Trump on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Watch Ben Affleck and Matt Damon Hilariously Argue Over Who's Closer to Tom Brady
- Daisy Ridley, Judi Dench and More A-Listers Join Johnny Depp in 'Murder on the Orient Express'
- Confirmed! Lady GaGa Is Headlining 2017 Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Oops! Cher Accidentally Retweets a Dick Pic
- No More Bad Blood! Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris Are Texting Again
- Rob Kardashian Crushing on His Own Sister Kim When He Was Young