'Beavis and Butt-Head' Confirmed Coming Back on Screen
Two bored and idiot high school students are ready to entertain MTV enthusiasts once again. The music network is reviving Mike Judge's "Beavis and Butt-Head" which started airing in 1993 and stopped in 1997, confirming a rumor that has been going on for months now.
MTV held an upfront presentation on Wednesday, February 2 in New York with the cast of "Skins" delivering the good news. The animated series is slated to return this summer, with modern wrapping which includes the two best friends watching "Jersey Shore" and other pop cultures.
The cast of "Skins" might have not even born yet when it first debuted, but the show would be aimed for this particular age group. One solid fan who can't wait the return would be Justin Bieber. The 16-year-old tweeted, "Solid day in NYC. Played hoops and just went to the MTV Upfronts...BEAVIS and BUTTHEAD are coming back!!!"
The upfront which was held at Manhattan's Hammstein Ballroom also revealed that "Teen Wolf" would be aired for the first time on June 5.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media