Josh Farro's New Band After Paramore Split: Novel American
After leaving Paramore last year, Josh Farro is now ready to move on. He wishes his former band the best in their future endeavors and follows the footsteps of his brother Zac Farro by focusing on his new project. Josh's new band is named Novel American, and he plays guitar in it. The other members Van Beasley, Tyler Ward and Ryan Clark will sing, play drums and play bass respectively.
"I met these guys in high school," he told MTV. "We got together, we wrote and we jammed, and it was great, so we decided, 'Let's do another band.' And, honestly, I had some ideas that just didn't fit with Paramore, and I said, 'Guys, we can try these,' and they just loved them, and so that's really how it all started."
The name of Novel American represents what they are; something new, "something that hasn't been seen or heard before." He revealed further, "My wife came up with the band name ... and I think that kind of describes us. We want to be a new breath of fresh air to the music scene."
They're planning to make a mini album and then "play some shows around town."
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics
- Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Live Under Different Roofs After He's Released From Hospital
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments