Josh Farro's New Band After Paramore Split: Novel American
After leaving Paramore last year, Josh Farro is now ready to move on. He wishes his former band the best in their future endeavors and follows the footsteps of his brother Zac Farro by focusing on his new project. Josh's new band is named Novel American, and he plays guitar in it. The other members Van Beasley, Tyler Ward and Ryan Clark will sing, play drums and play bass respectively.
"I met these guys in high school," he told MTV. "We got together, we wrote and we jammed, and it was great, so we decided, 'Let's do another band.' And, honestly, I had some ideas that just didn't fit with Paramore, and I said, 'Guys, we can try these,' and they just loved them, and so that's really how it all started."
The name of Novel American represents what they are; something new, "something that hasn't been seen or heard before." He revealed further, "My wife came up with the band name ... and I think that kind of describes us. We want to be a new breath of fresh air to the music scene."
They're planning to make a mini album and then "play some shows around town."
More Paramore News
- Tyra Banks Accused of Abusing a Girl on 'America's Got Talent'
- Kanye West Is 'Humiliated' by Kim Kardashian's Deflated Butt
- Fergie Signs With BMG After Quitting Interscope
- Celine Dion, J.Lo, Mariah Carey and Backstreet Boys Will Not Cancel Vegas Shows Despite ISIS Threat
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Enjoy Night Out in Cannes
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Enjoying 'Wild Sex' in Cannes
- Mariah Carey Is Slammed by Co-Star for Alleged 'Bananas' Behaviour on 'The House' Filming Set
- Super Junior's Kyuhyun Begins Mandatory Military Service