Josh Farro's New Band After Paramore Split: Novel American
After leaving Paramore last year, Josh Farro is now ready to move on. He wishes his former band the best in their future endeavors and follows the footsteps of his brother Zac Farro by focusing on his new project. Josh's new band is named Novel American, and he plays guitar in it. The other members Van Beasley, Tyler Ward and Ryan Clark will sing, play drums and play bass respectively.
"I met these guys in high school," he told MTV. "We got together, we wrote and we jammed, and it was great, so we decided, 'Let's do another band.' And, honestly, I had some ideas that just didn't fit with Paramore, and I said, 'Guys, we can try these,' and they just loved them, and so that's really how it all started."
The name of Novel American represents what they are; something new, "something that hasn't been seen or heard before." He revealed further, "My wife came up with the band name ... and I think that kind of describes us. We want to be a new breath of fresh air to the music scene."
They're planning to make a mini album and then "play some shows around town."
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her