Josh Farro's New Band After Paramore Split: Novel American
After leaving Paramore last year, Josh Farro is now ready to move on. He wishes his former band the best in their future endeavors and follows the footsteps of his brother Zac Farro by focusing on his new project. Josh's new band is named Novel American, and he plays guitar in it. The other members Van Beasley, Tyler Ward and Ryan Clark will sing, play drums and play bass respectively.
"I met these guys in high school," he told MTV. "We got together, we wrote and we jammed, and it was great, so we decided, 'Let's do another band.' And, honestly, I had some ideas that just didn't fit with Paramore, and I said, 'Guys, we can try these,' and they just loved them, and so that's really how it all started."
The name of Novel American represents what they are; something new, "something that hasn't been seen or heard before." He revealed further, "My wife came up with the band name ... and I think that kind of describes us. We want to be a new breath of fresh air to the music scene."
They're planning to make a mini album and then "play some shows around town."
- Wait... What? Is Tiger Woods Saying He Doesn't Regret Cheating on Elin Nordegren?
- Marvel Pulls 'Invincible Iron Man' Cover After Accusations of 'Sexualizing' Its Underage Hero
- No More Sexy Selfies? Kim Kardashian Is Re-Emerging 'More Covered Up' and 'Less Make-Up'
- Drake Hints at Releasing New Music on His 30th Birthday. Get Details on His Celebration
- Blac Chyna Pokes Fun at Her Pregnancy Curves, Compares Herself to a Pokemon
- Amy Adams and Jake Gyllenhaal's Love Turns to Hatred in 'Nocturnal Animals' First Full Trailer
- Jay-Z and Beyonce Are Both Upset With 'Nut Job' Kanye West Following His Rant
- Justin Bieber Scolds Concertgoers for Screaming at Manchester Show