Josh Farro's New Band After Paramore Split: Novel American
After leaving Paramore last year, Josh Farro is now ready to move on. He wishes his former band the best in their future endeavors and follows the footsteps of his brother Zac Farro by focusing on his new project. Josh's new band is named Novel American, and he plays guitar in it. The other members Van Beasley, Tyler Ward and Ryan Clark will sing, play drums and play bass respectively.
"I met these guys in high school," he told MTV. "We got together, we wrote and we jammed, and it was great, so we decided, 'Let's do another band.' And, honestly, I had some ideas that just didn't fit with Paramore, and I said, 'Guys, we can try these,' and they just loved them, and so that's really how it all started."
The name of Novel American represents what they are; something new, "something that hasn't been seen or heard before." He revealed further, "My wife came up with the band name ... and I think that kind of describes us. We want to be a new breath of fresh air to the music scene."
They're planning to make a mini album and then "play some shows around town."
- Team Arrow Is on Break After Season Finale. What Will Bring Them Back Together?
- First Man Born on Mars Finds Love on Earth in First 'Space Between Us' Trailer
- Harry Styles Looks Handsome With His New Haircut. See His Clean-Cut Look!
- At Least Four People Shot During T.I.'s Concert in NY
- 'The Americans' to End After Two More Seasons
- Rihanna Launches 'Star Trek'-Inspired Eyewear With Dior. See the Futuristic Design!
- The Weeknd Cancels Performance on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' Because of Donald Trump
- Kanye West Plays Matchmaker for Exes Khloe Kardashian and French Montana