Official Cover Art of Chris Brown's 'Beautiful People'
Chris Brown's new single "Beautiful People" has just got an official artwork. It boasts an image of the R&B performer wearing dark-colored outfit and holding a gas mask while peering at the camera. A picture with graffiti theme which serves as a back cover is unwrapped as well.
"Beautiful People" features Italian DJ and producer Benny Benassi. The club-ready track is one of the songs recorded for Breezy's forthcoming studio album "F.A.M.E." which is scheduled to come out in the United States on March 22.
Next week, Chris Brown will visit "Saturday Night Live" for the first time ever as part of promotional effort for the record. The singer, who has worked with Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes and Pitbull for the upcoming release, is expected to sing one of his new singles during the February 12 episode hosted by Russell Brand.
More Chris Brown News
- Watch Ed Sheeran Adorably Crash Katy Perry's Interview
- Neil Gaiman's 'American Gods' Finally Has Premiere Date
- 'Their Finest' New Trailer Conveys Warmth Amid WWII
- First Trailer for Netflix's 'Burning Sands' Features Black Fraternity Hazing
- Meghan Trainor Empowers Women on New Song 'I'm a Lady'
- 'Fargo' Murders Santa Claus in First Season 3 Teaser
- Kim Kardashian Suffers Nip Slip in Racy Corset Top
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Slams People Complaining of Racist T-Shirt