Official Cover Art of Chris Brown's 'Beautiful People'
Chris Brown's new single "Beautiful People" has just got an official artwork. It boasts an image of the R&B performer wearing dark-colored outfit and holding a gas mask while peering at the camera. A picture with graffiti theme which serves as a back cover is unwrapped as well.
"Beautiful People" features Italian DJ and producer Benny Benassi. The club-ready track is one of the songs recorded for Breezy's forthcoming studio album "F.A.M.E." which is scheduled to come out in the United States on March 22.
Next week, Chris Brown will visit "Saturday Night Live" for the first time ever as part of promotional effort for the record. The singer, who has worked with Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes and Pitbull for the upcoming release, is expected to sing one of his new singles during the February 12 episode hosted by Russell Brand.
More Chris Brown News
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal