Official Cover Art of Chris Brown's 'Beautiful People'
Chris Brown's new single "Beautiful People" has just got an official artwork. It boasts an image of the R&B performer wearing dark-colored outfit and holding a gas mask while peering at the camera. A picture with graffiti theme which serves as a back cover is unwrapped as well.
"Beautiful People" features Italian DJ and producer Benny Benassi. The club-ready track is one of the songs recorded for Breezy's forthcoming studio album "F.A.M.E." which is scheduled to come out in the United States on March 22.
Next week, Chris Brown will visit "Saturday Night Live" for the first time ever as part of promotional effort for the record. The singer, who has worked with Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes and Pitbull for the upcoming release, is expected to sing one of his new singles during the February 12 episode hosted by Russell Brand.
More Chris Brown News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked