Official Cover Art of Chris Brown's 'Beautiful People'
Chris Brown's new single "Beautiful People" has just got an official artwork. It boasts an image of the R&B performer wearing dark-colored outfit and holding a gas mask while peering at the camera. A picture with graffiti theme which serves as a back cover is unwrapped as well.
"Beautiful People" features Italian DJ and producer Benny Benassi. The club-ready track is one of the songs recorded for Breezy's forthcoming studio album "F.A.M.E." which is scheduled to come out in the United States on March 22.
Next week, Chris Brown will visit "Saturday Night Live" for the first time ever as part of promotional effort for the record. The singer, who has worked with Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes and Pitbull for the upcoming release, is expected to sing one of his new singles during the February 12 episode hosted by Russell Brand.
More Chris Brown News
- Calvin Harris Takes a Dig at Taylor Swift in 'My Way' Video
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'