Official Cover Art of Chris Brown's 'Beautiful People'
Chris Brown's new single "Beautiful People" has just got an official artwork. It boasts an image of the R&B performer wearing dark-colored outfit and holding a gas mask while peering at the camera. A picture with graffiti theme which serves as a back cover is unwrapped as well.
"Beautiful People" features Italian DJ and producer Benny Benassi. The club-ready track is one of the songs recorded for Breezy's forthcoming studio album "F.A.M.E." which is scheduled to come out in the United States on March 22.
Next week, Chris Brown will visit "Saturday Night Live" for the first time ever as part of promotional effort for the record. The singer, who has worked with Lil Wayne, Busta Rhymes and Pitbull for the upcoming release, is expected to sing one of his new singles during the February 12 episode hosted by Russell Brand.
More Chris Brown News
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding