Paul Giamatti's Sundance Hit 'Win Win' Drops Trailer
For those who are curious of what is next for recent Golden Globes winner Paul Giamatti, a new trailer of his new movie has been released via Apple. "Win Win" is a moving drama which became a Sundance Film Festival hit last month.
Disheartened attorney Mike Flaherty (Giamatti), who moonlights as a high school wrestling coach, stumbles across a star athlete through some questionable business dealings while trying to support his family. Just as it looks like he will get a double payday, the boy's mother shows up fresh from rehab and flat broke, threatening to derail everything.
"It's a very lovely comedic film about a man who cuts a moral corner in his life and then all the reverberations that come from that, positive and negative," Giamatti said in an interview with MTV. "It does not comment on [the middle class] in any way, it just shows it in a very real way."
Giamatti is supported by Amy Ryan as his wife and Bobby Cannavale as his friend. Newcomer Alex Shaffer who is an actual wrestling champ makes his acting debut as the youth who would give Mike a new hope. Picked up by Fox Searchlight Pictures, the movie will be released in limited theaters on March 18.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7