Paul Giamatti's Sundance Hit 'Win Win' Drops Trailer
For those who are curious of what is next for recent Golden Globes winner Paul Giamatti, a new trailer of his new movie has been released via Apple. "Win Win" is a moving drama which became a Sundance Film Festival hit last month.
Disheartened attorney Mike Flaherty (Giamatti), who moonlights as a high school wrestling coach, stumbles across a star athlete through some questionable business dealings while trying to support his family. Just as it looks like he will get a double payday, the boy's mother shows up fresh from rehab and flat broke, threatening to derail everything.
"It's a very lovely comedic film about a man who cuts a moral corner in his life and then all the reverberations that come from that, positive and negative," Giamatti said in an interview with MTV. "It does not comment on [the middle class] in any way, it just shows it in a very real way."
Giamatti is supported by Amy Ryan as his wife and Bobby Cannavale as his friend. Newcomer Alex Shaffer who is an actual wrestling champ makes his acting debut as the youth who would give Mike a new hope. Picked up by Fox Searchlight Pictures, the movie will be released in limited theaters on March 18.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'