Paul Giamatti's Sundance Hit 'Win Win' Drops Trailer
For those who are curious of what is next for recent Golden Globes winner Paul Giamatti, a new trailer of his new movie has been released via Apple. "Win Win" is a moving drama which became a Sundance Film Festival hit last month.
Disheartened attorney Mike Flaherty (Giamatti), who moonlights as a high school wrestling coach, stumbles across a star athlete through some questionable business dealings while trying to support his family. Just as it looks like he will get a double payday, the boy's mother shows up fresh from rehab and flat broke, threatening to derail everything.
"It's a very lovely comedic film about a man who cuts a moral corner in his life and then all the reverberations that come from that, positive and negative," Giamatti said in an interview with MTV. "It does not comment on [the middle class] in any way, it just shows it in a very real way."
Giamatti is supported by Amy Ryan as his wife and Bobby Cannavale as his friend. Newcomer Alex Shaffer who is an actual wrestling champ makes his acting debut as the youth who would give Mike a new hope. Picked up by Fox Searchlight Pictures, the movie will be released in limited theaters on March 18.
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake