Video Premiere: Shakira's 'Sale El Sol'
Shakira's "Sale El Sol" music video filmed in partnership with wine company Freixenet has just been debuted. It features the Colombian singer performing with a full band in a snowy forest, running out of a labyrinth and meeting the sun at the end of the long, cold path.
The video was shot in Spain. Beside appearing in the Freixenet ad, Shakira also gets 500,000 euros from Freixenet in donation to her charity project Pies Descalzos Foundation. The money will be used to build two schools, one in Haiti and the other in her native Colombia.
"Education is a birthright and a quality education is the only tool that a child has to turns dreams into reality," Shakira said of her philanthropic work to provide free schooling to poor children. "Since I was a girl I have been aware of the tough reality faced by many children."
"Sale El Sol" is taken from Shakira's latest studio album of the same name "Sale El Sol" which has come out since October 2010.
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'
- Cameron Diaz and Benji Madden's Baby Struggles Reportedly Cause Marriage Problems
- Andrew Garfield Is World War II Hero in First 'Hacksaw Ridge' Trailer
- 'Scream Queens' Adds Jerry O'Connell in Mystery Role