Video Premiere: Shakira's 'Sale El Sol'
Shakira's "Sale El Sol" music video filmed in partnership with wine company Freixenet has just been debuted. It features the Colombian singer performing with a full band in a snowy forest, running out of a labyrinth and meeting the sun at the end of the long, cold path.
The video was shot in Spain. Beside appearing in the Freixenet ad, Shakira also gets 500,000 euros from Freixenet in donation to her charity project Pies Descalzos Foundation. The money will be used to build two schools, one in Haiti and the other in her native Colombia.
"Education is a birthright and a quality education is the only tool that a child has to turns dreams into reality," Shakira said of her philanthropic work to provide free schooling to poor children. "Since I was a girl I have been aware of the tough reality faced by many children."
"Sale El Sol" is taken from Shakira's latest studio album of the same name "Sale El Sol" which has come out since October 2010.
Shakira's "Sale El Sol" music video
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns