Video Premiere: Shakira's 'Sale El Sol'
Shakira's "Sale El Sol" music video filmed in partnership with wine company Freixenet has just been debuted. It features the Colombian singer performing with a full band in a snowy forest, running out of a labyrinth and meeting the sun at the end of the long, cold path.
The video was shot in Spain. Beside appearing in the Freixenet ad, Shakira also gets 500,000 euros from Freixenet in donation to her charity project Pies Descalzos Foundation. The money will be used to build two schools, one in Haiti and the other in her native Colombia.
"Education is a birthright and a quality education is the only tool that a child has to turns dreams into reality," Shakira said of her philanthropic work to provide free schooling to poor children. "Since I was a girl I have been aware of the tough reality faced by many children."
"Sale El Sol" is taken from Shakira's latest studio album of the same name "Sale El Sol" which has come out since October 2010.
- Donnie Wahlberg, and Not Kim K., Sets Guiness World Record for Most Selfies in 3 Minutes
- Benedict Cumberbatch Channels Doctor Strange to Diagnose the Avengers in New Promo Clip
- Taylor Swift's Alleged Groping Photo Leaks Despite Sealed by Judge
- Nicole Richie Doesn't Regret Her Wild Past: I Was Just 'Being Me'
- Lady GaGa Makes a Japanese Bride Extra Happy With This Sweet Gesture. Watch It!
- 'Rogue One': Gareth Edwards Teases Ben Mendelsohn's 'Working Class' Character
- Laverne Cox Is a 'Bad B***h,' Slays Nicki Minaj's 'Roman's Revenge' in 'Lip Sync Battle' Clip
- Jack O'Connell to Star as Alexander McQueen in Biopic