Video Premiere: Shakira's 'Sale El Sol'
Shakira's "Sale El Sol" music video filmed in partnership with wine company Freixenet has just been debuted. It features the Colombian singer performing with a full band in a snowy forest, running out of a labyrinth and meeting the sun at the end of the long, cold path.
The video was shot in Spain. Beside appearing in the Freixenet ad, Shakira also gets 500,000 euros from Freixenet in donation to her charity project Pies Descalzos Foundation. The money will be used to build two schools, one in Haiti and the other in her native Colombia.
"Education is a birthright and a quality education is the only tool that a child has to turns dreams into reality," Shakira said of her philanthropic work to provide free schooling to poor children. "Since I was a girl I have been aware of the tough reality faced by many children."
"Sale El Sol" is taken from Shakira's latest studio album of the same name "Sale El Sol" which has come out since October 2010.
Shakira's "Sale El Sol" music video
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 7 Debuts Chilling Motion Poster
- T.I. Confronts Tiny About Alleged Floyd Mayweather Affair
- Orlando Bloom 'Apologizes' to Waitress Who Was Fired After Their 'Night of Incredible Sex'
- Meek Mill Celebrates Birthday on Private Jet in 'Glow Up' Music Video
- 'The Predator' and 'Alita: Battle Angel' Promo Posters Are Spotted at Licensing Expo
- Nicki Minaj Finally Responds to Nas Dating Rumors: We've Had Sleepovers
- 'Orange Is the New Black' Is Among Netflix's June 2017 Movie and TV Titles
- Bella Hadid Risks Wardrobe Malfunction in Sexy Black Gown With Sky-High Slit