Video Premiere: Shakira's 'Sale El Sol'
Shakira's "Sale El Sol" music video filmed in partnership with wine company Freixenet has just been debuted. It features the Colombian singer performing with a full band in a snowy forest, running out of a labyrinth and meeting the sun at the end of the long, cold path.
The video was shot in Spain. Beside appearing in the Freixenet ad, Shakira also gets 500,000 euros from Freixenet in donation to her charity project Pies Descalzos Foundation. The money will be used to build two schools, one in Haiti and the other in her native Colombia.
"Education is a birthright and a quality education is the only tool that a child has to turns dreams into reality," Shakira said of her philanthropic work to provide free schooling to poor children. "Since I was a girl I have been aware of the tough reality faced by many children."
"Sale El Sol" is taken from Shakira's latest studio album of the same name "Sale El Sol" which has come out since October 2010.
Shakira's "Sale El Sol" music video
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer
- Miss Teen USA to Eliminate Swimsuit Competition
- Demi Lovato Debuts Steamy New Single 'Body Say', Brings Out T.I. at 'Future Now' Tour
- Rita Ora Hospitalized due to Exhaustion
- Tom Hanks Is a Hero in First 'Sully' Trailer
- Sarah Paulson Poses Topless for W Magazine. See the NSFW Pic!