'Pirates of the Caribbean 4' Super Bowl TV Spot Sneak Peek
Before fans of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" get to see the ample promo of the pic during Super Bowl game this Sunday, they can relish on the 10-second preview which has just been released. There's nothing new from the clip, except for the info at the end that fans could receive an extended look at the TV spot by texting.
Words are, the promo that will air during the game between Pittsburgh Steelersand the Green Bay Packers is 30-second long. But by texting "PIRATES" to "DISNEY" (347639) fans will not only receive a special extended look at the big game spot on their phone but also sneak peeks, trivia, updates and more.
The fourth installment of the popular series would be unleashed in theaters on May 20 in the United States. Captain Jack Sparrow crosses paths with a woman from his past in his quest to find the fabled Fountain of Youth. Director Rob Marshall is a newcomer to the series, replacing the original trilogy's director Gore Verbinski.
- 'DWTS' Pair Sharna Burgess and Bonner Bolton Fuel Dating Rumors With Flirty Night Out
- Kevin Hart Creates Dimwitted Superhero in First Trailer for 'Captain Underpants'
- Drake Getting Sade's Face Tattooed on His Rib Amid Dating Rumors
- Wiz Khalifa and Juicy J's New Music Video for 'Cell Ready' Is Smoking Hot
- Inside Celine Dion's Diva Behavior on 'The Voice': 'She Was Extremely Entitled'
- Miley Cryrus and Liam Hemsworth Build Playground at Malibu House - Is Baby on the Way?
- 'Spider-Man' Spin-Off About Black Cat and Silver Sable Is in Development
- Taraji P. Henson and 'Empire' Co-Star Nia Long Are Reportedly Feuding on Set, Rep Reacts