'Pirates of the Caribbean 4' Super Bowl TV Spot Sneak Peek
Before fans of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" get to see the ample promo of the pic during Super Bowl game this Sunday, they can relish on the 10-second preview which has just been released. There's nothing new from the clip, except for the info at the end that fans could receive an extended look at the TV spot by texting.
Words are, the promo that will air during the game between Pittsburgh Steelersand the Green Bay Packers is 30-second long. But by texting "PIRATES" to "DISNEY" (347639) fans will not only receive a special extended look at the big game spot on their phone but also sneak peeks, trivia, updates and more.
The fourth installment of the popular series would be unleashed in theaters on May 20 in the United States. Captain Jack Sparrow crosses paths with a woman from his past in his quest to find the fabled Fountain of Youth. Director Rob Marshall is a newcomer to the series, replacing the original trilogy's director Gore Verbinski.
- Meet the Ravagers From 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2'
- Iggy Azalea Sparks Butt Implant Rumors With Instagram Photo. What Expert Says?
- Cara Delevingne Fuels St. Vincent Engagement Rumors With This Photo
- New Trailer for Baz Luhrmann's 'The Get Down' Turns Shady Life Into Hope
- 'Moana' Characters Unveiled in New Posters
- Watch Usher, Josh Groban and More Tell Politicians 'Don't Use Our Song' in New Clip
- Dr. Dre Detained Outside His Malibu House After an Alleged Road Rage
- Sarah Silverman Gets Booed for Mocking Bernie Sanders Supporters at DNC