'Pirates of the Caribbean 4' Super Bowl TV Spot Sneak Peek
Before fans of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" get to see the ample promo of the pic during Super Bowl game this Sunday, they can relish on the 10-second preview which has just been released. There's nothing new from the clip, except for the info at the end that fans could receive an extended look at the TV spot by texting.
Words are, the promo that will air during the game between Pittsburgh Steelersand the Green Bay Packers is 30-second long. But by texting "PIRATES" to "DISNEY" (347639) fans will not only receive a special extended look at the big game spot on their phone but also sneak peeks, trivia, updates and more.
The fourth installment of the popular series would be unleashed in theaters on May 20 in the United States. Captain Jack Sparrow crosses paths with a woman from his past in his quest to find the fabled Fountain of Youth. Director Rob Marshall is a newcomer to the series, replacing the original trilogy's director Gore Verbinski.
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars