'Pirates of the Caribbean 4' Super Bowl TV Spot Sneak Peek
Before fans of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" get to see the ample promo of the pic during Super Bowl game this Sunday, they can relish on the 10-second preview which has just been released. There's nothing new from the clip, except for the info at the end that fans could receive an extended look at the TV spot by texting.
Words are, the promo that will air during the game between Pittsburgh Steelersand the Green Bay Packers is 30-second long. But by texting "PIRATES" to "DISNEY" (347639) fans will not only receive a special extended look at the big game spot on their phone but also sneak peeks, trivia, updates and more.
The fourth installment of the popular series would be unleashed in theaters on May 20 in the United States. Captain Jack Sparrow crosses paths with a woman from his past in his quest to find the fabled Fountain of Youth. Director Rob Marshall is a newcomer to the series, replacing the original trilogy's director Gore Verbinski.
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?
- 'World War Z 2' Will Likely Reunite David Fincher and Brad Pitt