'Pirates of the Caribbean 4' Super Bowl TV Spot Sneak Peek
Before fans of "Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides" get to see the ample promo of the pic during Super Bowl game this Sunday, they can relish on the 10-second preview which has just been released. There's nothing new from the clip, except for the info at the end that fans could receive an extended look at the TV spot by texting.
Words are, the promo that will air during the game between Pittsburgh Steelersand the Green Bay Packers is 30-second long. But by texting "PIRATES" to "DISNEY" (347639) fans will not only receive a special extended look at the big game spot on their phone but also sneak peeks, trivia, updates and more.
The fourth installment of the popular series would be unleashed in theaters on May 20 in the United States. Captain Jack Sparrow crosses paths with a woman from his past in his quest to find the fabled Fountain of Youth. Director Rob Marshall is a newcomer to the series, replacing the original trilogy's director Gore Verbinski.
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance
- Tegan and Sara Release 'Miami Vice'-Inspired 'Dying to Know' Video
- Seth Meyers Will End 2016 With Jennifer Lawrence, Arnold Schwarzenegger and More
- Liam Payne Blasts Louis Walsh for Dissing His Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl
- Demi Moore Annoys Mila Kunis for 'Butting in' After Birth of Her Son With Ashton Kutcher
- Get Sneak Peeks of Daredevil and Jessica Jones' Encounter in New 'Defenders' Set Photos
- Find Out Liam Payne's Big Plan to Propose to Pregnant Girlfriend Cheryl